What ruins things in a game for you?

Gauna

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2022
LC COIN
Feet stuff, and long sequences without any action (sex)

also hate Vore and tentacles

dustbluemoon

Registered
Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN
1) bad writing/poor translations 2) unrealistic and/or overly used character models 3) no skip option for fetishes not my jam or similarly being forced into a character path I don't want just to advance the main story (looking at you every incest game- I'm not Mars, I don't need moms)

Reactions: 1 user

ZGGT

Registered
Jun 9, 2023
LC COIN
NTR for sure, bestiality, unrealistic body proportions (like astronomically huge breasts, or something like a smol having a ridiculously large dick), scat, vore/gore/torture. Those just take all the interest I had for a game through the window instantly.

master cruss

Registered
Lewd
Sep 14, 2023
LC COIN
The grind and having to type in anything.... but I love navigating with the keyboard as long as it can be done with one hand!

Anon1990

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
Definitely if the grind is most of the playtime. I don´t play to work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Naxos

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
A dumb, stupid, creepy or pathetic mc. A MC that acts like a 15 year old virgin seeing boobies for the first time.
When the dev starts confusing he/she.
When a LI goes on about how much they love the MC and then proceeds to fuck one of the other LI's. <-- dropped a game for this exact reason.
Unexpected kinks I dislike or kinks the dev said would not happen.

MihoTakumi

Registered
Lewd
Sep 29, 2023
LC COIN
Forced sex that we can't avoid with certain characters.
NTR
Too many love interests
Too many routes to replay
Game over's and too grindy sandboxes.
Probably a few more things that currently do not come to mind.

jhassan

Registered
Nov 14, 2023
LC COIN
Bad writing, bad english, overly large amounts of grind, turn-off tags that I missed/were omitted from the game description

Valaryn

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2022
LC COIN
Grinding
When the plot doesn't make any sense
When characters that met 5minutes ago are already fucking without any reason because the dev can't bother writing more than 5minutes of plot between each sex scene or the opposite, when the game teases for way too long

Back
Top Bottom