What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter roki2523
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 712
  • Views Views 29K

What's the ideal incest relationship?

  • Mother - Son

    Votes: 216 38.7%
  • Brother - Sister

    Votes: 320 57.3%
  • Father - Daughter

    Votes: 337 60.4%
  • Aunt - Nephew

    Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Cousin - Cousin

    Votes: 108 19.4%
  • Uncle - Niece

    Votes: 132 23.7%
  • Grandmother - Grandson

    Votes: 51 9.1%
  • Grandfather - Granddaughter

    Votes: 54 9.7%

  • Total voters
    558
I'm honestly surprised that father/daughter is winning against mother/son. Feels like I see so many mother/son games.

That being said, father/daughter is the goat. I do love granddaughter/grandfather too though since you can still have a good age gap with the girl being a bit older.

Father/daughter tends toward loli/hebe/teen lovers, who hang out here. Mother/son is MILF lovers, who mostly hang out on F95 where ten thousand games that stroke that particular fetish are readily availible. Even some straight shota stuff can be found there, since they have a huge double standard. :rolleyes:
 
Twincest is wincest. Cousin relations are like the half-assed incest fetish alongside stepfamily that may as well be strangers and don't see each other as family.
 
I'm surprised there are no lesbian options here - they are my fav. Mother/daughter and sister/sister most of all. Aunts/nieces etc. don't have the same impact imo
 
Father / daughter or brother / sister are the tops for me... then maybe cousins, nephew/aunt...
 
The ones I like best are all of them, apart from those involving men who are older than the girls (father-daughter, uncle-niece, etc.). After all, anything involving an older woman is the best!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: s_l
I prefer traditional relationships—such as those between siblings, or among a mother and her children—while other types do not appeal to me. That said, for the sake of information, marriage between cousins is permissible and considered normal in the countries where I live; however, one should first consult a geneticist to ensure there are no existing issues or potential future problems for any children.
 
I honestly thought Bro/Sis would dominate, feels like the most "normal" of them though Ive no objection to Father/Daughter.
 
B/S mainly but M/S is good too.
I don't recall the name but there is a game which the son makes therapy and the therapist makes him fuck his mom.
 
Daddy-Daughter, Daddy-Grand Daughter then Uncle-Neice and lastly Brother-Younger SIster.
 
Older sister, younger brother specifically. Sister-sister is also good.
I wish there was more sister-sister content! There's barely any clean content too! I lost hope looking after a while
 
Father / daughter unless we are talking about twin siblings. But everything except grandparents is fine with me (to large of a age gap)
 
Back
Top Bottom