What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter roki2523
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 712
  • Views Views 29K

What's the ideal incest relationship?

  • Mother - Son

    Votes: 216 38.7%
  • Brother - Sister

    Votes: 320 57.3%
  • Father - Daughter

    Votes: 337 60.4%
  • Aunt - Nephew

    Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Cousin - Cousin

    Votes: 108 19.4%
  • Uncle - Niece

    Votes: 132 23.7%
  • Grandmother - Grandson

    Votes: 51 9.1%
  • Grandfather - Granddaughter

    Votes: 54 9.7%

  • Total voters
    558
anything with brother sister I can't resist. After that son mother. Daughter father does nothing for me because i don't have a father so it's like young girl old man to me....which is pretty sexy.
 
Gotta go father/daughter and brother/sister as my first choices, but I suppose in the end anything goes, as very little seems to make me go ugghh as much as I expect sometimes.
 
Without a difference. I am indifferent to incest. If it's there, it's OK, if it's not, it's fine too. The main thing is gameplay, the presence/absence of incest does not add anything to this.
 
B/S is my number one, followed by F/D. Nothing else is off the list, but I'll always give those a look
 
father/daughter mother/son there's something extra with the parents maybe teaching them or guiding, doing it next to each other maybe then let daughter/son do it together while father/mother also at it.
 
I prefer the guy be not old so mother son, sister brother, cousins, aunt nephew are all good. I don't care much for uncle niece or father daughter.
 
Back
Top Bottom