What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Father/daughter for the win, every time. Mother/daughter and brother/sister (especially with younger sister and especially, especially with loli sister) are OK too. Mother/son is a huge turnoff to the point that I won't start most games that have other fetishes (like loli) in them that I like, just because I have to fuck the mommy. If it's skippable (as in, doesn't happen if I don't want it to) that's fine. There are some exceptions (like Such a Sharp Pain) where I will endure the mommy x shota for backstory purposes and because everything else is so damn hot.

Reactions: 5 users

lucasross

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
I like them all, but if I had to choose one it would be Father/Daughter, and have the daughter be very young

Reactions: 3 users

giarinus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 31, 2023
LC COIN
Father/daughter for the win, every time. Mother/daughter and brother/sister (especially with younger sister and especially, especially with loli sister) are OK too. Mother/son is a huge turnoff to the point that I won't start most games that have other fetishes (like loli) in them that I like, just because I have to fuck the mommy. If it's skippable (as in, doesn't happen if I don't want it to) that's fine. There are some exceptions (like Such a Sharp Pain) where I will endure the mommy x shota for backstory purposes and because everything else is so damn hot.

Talking about such a sharp pain is like cheating, this game is just too damn hot it feels unfair to a lot of other games

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

roki2523

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
SSP is one of the best F/D games I have ever played

• Heart

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
For me, B/S is far and away the best. I like the dynamic between two people who have known eachother for most of their lives and slowly, over time, develop feeling for one another. IIRC, Chasing Sunsets showed this pretty well, but I dropped it cause I only play harem games.

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

roki2523

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
For me, B/S is far and away the best. I like the dynamic between two people who have known eachother for most of their lives and slowly, over time, develop feeling for one another. IIRC, Chasing Sunsets showed this pretty well, but I dropped it cause I only play harem games.

Haley's Story​

It's a twin, but it sounds like your kind of game.

Reactions: 1 users

Tarakis

The Angry Garden Gnome
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Mom/son Father/ daughter brother/ sister in that order.

gipsy689yo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Definitely F/D wins, then M/S and B/S , M/D is acceptable but I'm not really into lesbian

Krylo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 3, 2023
LC COIN
That's a tough one. I would say F/D with M/S as a close second. The age difference makes it feel more taboo. B/S is probably in last place due to them being close in age, but it really depends on the story and renders/drawings.

frozted

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
F/D for sure. Something about cumming in the thing you originally cummed out. XD

• Haha

Coomer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 18, 2023
LC COIN
but I dropped it cause I only play harem games.
When did you dropped? While I don't think it will ever be a full harem game, if you keep things casual with both characters they are okay being in a open relationship with you (so far)

Reactions: 1 user

frozted

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
When did you dropped? While I don't think it will ever be a full harem game, if you keep things casual with both characters they are okay being in a open relationship with you (so far)
Is there any actual incest in it yet at all?

Coomer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 18, 2023
LC COIN
Is there any actual incest in it yet at all?
No, one the main love interests is a step-sister, the other is (sorta) a clone of your deceased mother but not really, it's complicated...

walld

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 1, 2023
LC COIN
Any work as long as the models are hot and the scene is set up properly. Proud Father makes good use of models and story.

Back
Top Bottom