Theme editor

What device do you guys mainly use to navigate the site? Your phone or pc?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brojeos
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 640

Phone or Pc


  • Total voters
    43
PC only and even then i hide the nsfw in a locked folder including the browser i use for sites like this and f 9 5. Phone is for work etc so dont want anything nsfw accidentally popping up for any reason or like if any of my family happen to get a hold of it or something its just the safer option. Also more comfy to sit at my desk and play everything on the pc.
 
Phone if i wanna browse or comment use pc when i wanna play with a mod or game
 
Prefer my PC over my phone. It feels easier to mouse over things, without worrying about greasy fingers.
 
PC. I don't know what the website looks like on phone. I prefer not to use phone for websites when the PC alternatives are just better in essentially every way except mobility.
 
I usually use my phone to browse the site, but I prefer games on my PC
 
I tend to avoid nsfw forums on my phone simply because I've gotten so used to using my PC for browsing and posting.
 
I tend to not use my phone for lewd browsing, especially now that I can't seem to keep an account from getting flagged as a bot on X. :rolleyes:
 
I mostly use my phone to browse, and pc to play the games
 
An android phone for games and browsing. I prioritize games with android versions with my uploads.
 
Honestly mainly phone cuz of the same reason as you, but in PC there are way more options
 
I never use my phone to browse the web, in fact I took steps into turning my phone into a "dumbphone" (only use it for calls/sms). Then I have a tablet, I treat it as a media device (only use it for watching videos or playing VN games, still never use it for browsing, only connect to wifi to update apps or if I need to use youtube app), movies or shows or VNs get transfered via USB to/from PC.

So in the end, it's my PC that I use to navigate this site and everything else.
 
I never use my phone to browse the web, in fact I took steps into turning my phone into a "dumbphone" (only use it for calls/sms). Then I have a tablet, I treat it as a media device (only use it for watching videos or playing VN games, still never use it for browsing, only connect to wifi to update apps or if I need to use youtube app), movies or shows or VNs get transfered via USB to/from PC.

So in the end, it's my PC that I use to navigate this site and everything else.
hi, could you put your sigline image behind a spoiler please ?
its really big
 
hi, could you put your sigline image behind a spoiler please ?
its really big



Oh, on my side, it looks small?
Does anyone else see it as big?
Thanks highIrecommend, I'll change it if necessary. :)
 
Oh, on my side, it looks small?
Does anyone else see it as big?
Thanks highIrecommend, I'll change it if necessary. :)
to me its this big or (fills 2x of my screens)
thx

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom