Theme editor

VN Ren'Py [HS] True Husband [v1.6c] [Snowstorm]

I have not played since like 1.2 i think. Is there more actual content with the green haired sisters? They were such a tease before. Should i jump in an check it out again? Or wait for a more complete package?
No actual content yet, just teasing. Their mom has invited the MC over for dinner so maybe that will lead to something
 
Which engine was this made in? I really like how the characters turn out. The graphics are simple but satiting which makes it harder for the characters to turn out shitty. Can I search by game engine type on this platform?
 
Respect to the developer who came up with this story! Amazing women, beautiful girls with a great presence. The story has a plot and is easy to read. I hope there's a never-ending story. I wish I'd had a daughter like that : respectful and loving !! And the developer shouldn't forget the twins, because they're the icing on the cake of the whole story. SUPER STORY. I'm looking forward to the next update !!!!!!!
 
Happy Surprise GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
 
Great story, good animations, and cute girls. The dialogue is a little wonky but definitely easy enough to follow. A good VN all around! Hopefully the story continues, I"ll definitely be checking for updates in the future.
 
Anymore content with the blue and green haired girls, or the blonde from the phone pic?
 
Anymore content with the blue and green haired girls, or the blonde from the phone pic?
have you searched those terms ?
you can search anything over 3 letters or numbers as long as its not too common like the words like or them or that
i don't think colors are added to the "too common" list

searching is way faster than waiting for an answer
 
have you searched those terms ?
you can search anything over 3 letters or numbers as long as its not too common like the words like or them or that
i don't think colors are added to the "too common" list

searching is way faster than waiting for an answer

Didnt find anything in the search. Sometimes you need to ask :)
 
Maybe it is just me, but it feels like the recent update was written by AI. Maybe not the story direction, but the dialogue and internal monologues just had that feel. Or maybe I have just gotten so used to the way AI sounds that I am applying it to things unnecessarily.
 
I really like this game. good written character and interactions.

Do we know if it will have negative consequences it you fuck everyone and therefore basically cheating on everyone dear to you? Or will it be resoved in a positive way?
Or do you need to have sex only with specific people to get a specific outcome?
 
Back
Top Bottom