[Translation Request] [none] [VJ010405] Chicchakunai Mon! ~School Bus de Omukae Chu Chu♥~ (Iris)

dabo65

Registered
Lewd
Jun 24, 2023
LC COIN
Title: Chicchakunai Mon! ~School Bus de Omukae Chu Chu♥~
Also known as: Chichinai
creator: Iris
game:
more information:
the game supposedly was almost translated by a 4chan anon i found no update on that though

You must be registered to see attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Blacknight1987

Registered
Jun 12, 2022
LC COIN
Yes super but hopefully also with the right android port and not this joyplay nonsense

Neurosss

Registered
Jun 24, 2022
LC COIN
There is a translation in progress progress can be found here on the vndb page for the game, I have been keeping an eye on it for about a year but it has been stuck at 39.5% edited for a very long time now, the translation was moving at a steady pace for awhile then just stopped at 39.5% at around Christmas time. I still maintain some degree of hope that the fan translation will see the light of day at some point.....maybe.

dabo65

Registered
Lewd
Jun 24, 2023
LC COIN
There is a translation in progress progress can be found here on the vndb page for the game, I have been keeping an eye on it for about a year but it has been stuck at 39.5% edited for a very long time now, the translation was moving at a steady pace for awhile then just stopped at 39.5% at around Christmas time. I still maintain some degree of hope that the fan translation will see the light of day at some point.....maybe.
yeah but the translation is not currently accessible

_Mayu_

Registered
Lewd
Oct 6, 2023
LC COIN

Thus, she's very good at milking. Using her skilled fingers, she can squeeze white stuff out very well (>///<)

(The kanji for her name is "美乳", meaning "beautiful milk.") ♥

Back
Top Bottom