1/3
1 Year of Service
Man... I really hope the payoff in this game is good. Chapter 4 is more of the same of the ending of chapter 3... *Drumroll* More... kissing... but with .. tongue! ... And a lot of magical sock changes.
He gets itWow, this was easily one of the best games of this kind I ever saw. All this emotion, it just felt so real. I didn't miss the sex so far, in fact I was almost shocked when I saw her pussy in the bathroom. Please keep building it up slowly, that makes it so much more intense.
yes wont work on my end eitheranyone else having issues with the password not working? I cant seem to get it to unpack
If you're having trouble with this, check the thread; it explains how to fix it.yes wont work on my end either
Hi!I boot the game up and it immediately crashes after the little intro bit plays. Am I the only one having this issue?
I got an error too right at the beginning, file attached. I just ignored it, the rest of the game ran fine.
Regarding the game:
I love it! Someone wrote it is even better in German, so I'll give that a go next update. Having grown up in the 80 and 90s, the game feels much more like home than the last 10+ years in Germany in real life did. I miss the country it once was and it's nice to relive that feeling in a game.
I have to say, I did have the same problems with the first chapter that a lot of people reported. It was repetitive and on the fourth or fifth motorcycle ride I seriously considered that I'm being pranked right now and the whole game is just rides to and from work. I also wasn't sure if I find the main LI attractive. BUT! the fact that I basically fell in love with Andrea along with MC despite not finding her very attractive originally is a testament to the story building quality here! I love the slow burn, I think the pace is just about right.
Last but not least, I think a forum is the right place for criticism and I do think criticism should be allowed to be harsh at times - but I really really don't get why some users feel the need to post repeatedly that there are no sex scenes yet and they don't like it. The dev has made it very clear, that this is a slow burn story. If you don't like slow burn or this is slower than you like it, just.... leave and play something else? Watch a couple of literally millions, probably billions of -free- porn videos? Complaining about a product that was expressly NOT made for you is not only rude, it's mind-numbingly stupid.
Do you use Windows? Or Mac? Or Linux? If possible, please use WinZip to unzip the file. No password is required on Android. Please describe the steps you took to identify the error.What am i doing wrong here? Whenever I try to extract the file I get this
I use windows. I have always just right clicked the file and selected extract all. But I can download winzip and give it a tryDo you use Windows? Or Mac? Or Linux? If possible, please use WinZip to unzip the file. No password is required on Android. Please describe the steps you took to identify the error.
Yes, use the latest version of WinZip or 7-Zip; that should work.I use windows. I have always just right clicked the file and selected extract all. But I can download winzip and give it a try
okay thank you for taking the time to assistYes, use the latest version of WinZip or 7-Zip; that should work.
That did in fact solve the issue. Again thank you for the assistanceYes, use the latest version of WinZip or 7-Zip; that should work.
How many times I have to say don't use winzip or 7zip only winrarYes, use the latest version of WinZip or 7-Zip; that should work.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files