no Mac version in the links, anybody can help? thanksYou must be registered to see attachments
Overview:
After a world-changing event, the MC will have to live day to day in the company of his nieces.
But that's not all, he will also have to look for the remaining members of his family and form "bonds" with them.3dcg, ahegao, animated, big ass, big tits, corruption, exhibitionism, graphic violence, groping, harem, incest, loli, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, rape, romance, sleep sex, spanking, twins, urination, vaginal sex, virgin1. Extract and run.v0.16
- More than 500 renders.
- 25 animations(More than 400 renders) (18 normal - 7 fast-speed)
- Content for Camila, Emma, Eva, Alyna.
v0.15
- More than 300 renders.
- 10 animations
- Content for Camila, Emma, Iria.
v0.14
N/A
v0.13
- More than 500 renders (Including animations)
- 12 animations
- Emma and Rose.
v0.12
- More than 700 renders (Including animations)
- 15 animations
- Camila and a little for Rose and Solange.
v0.10
- More than 500 renders (Including animations)
- 12 animations
- Camila
v0.09
- 300+ renders (Animations are 300 or more)
- 13 animations
- Emma action
v0.08
- More than 300 renders (Animations are 300 or more)
- 13 animations
- Emma action
v0.07
- More than 300 renders (Animations are 300 or more)
- 9 animations
- Emma and Camila action (Love and corruption).
- Correction of some misread phrases.
v0.06
- More than 350 renders (Animations included)
- 9 animations
- Emma and Camila action.
- Correction of some misread phrases.
v0.05
More than 350 renders (Animations included)
8 animations
Camila action.
Correction of some misread phrases. (Now the name you decide will appear.)
v0.04
N/A
v0.03
N/A
v0.02
- More than 300 renders (Animations included)
- 3 animations
- Camila and Emma action.
- Correction of some misread phrases.
v0.01
- More than 350 renders.
- Completion of the main story linked to the intro.
- Added music and audio to the game.
- Correction of some misread phrases.
Intro
Initial Release- New game unlocked...
- Character name: If you wish to change the name, you can do so in the options section.
- NO NTR
- There will only be two routes, which will be different on many occasions. This will depend on something I will put in the first update.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:You must be registered to see links–You must be registered to see links–You must be registered to see links– –
*
You must be registered to see attachments
I wonder what causes that in girlsThe two main characters have put on weight. I remember them having slimmer hips in the previous version?
There's been a lot of games removed from 95 that had adjustable ages with a default of 18 lol. It honestly kinda of just seems arbitrary on what they remove and what they don't.Usually being able to set age
or the default age being 18
is enough for it to remain on 95z.
The default being 18 and the age set option being removed would solidify the games presence there.
Dangerous mutations? Or does the developer live among deformed, degenerate mutants and have never seen normal, healthy women?I wonder what causes that in girls
Yeah. It's such a shame, because the games the dev makes ARE interesting (and this loli game used to be nice).Honestly I agree with many other people that this game went down hill. The 'nice' path used to be a lot nicer, but now the only real difference between the nice and mean paths is how brutally the girls are treated; neither path feels loving or consensual, it's just 'rape' and 'brutal rape'. Clearly "the creator's barely disguised fetish" but I feel like this isn't at all what at least half of the community wants to play. The MC is an unloving douchebag either way and wasn't even likeable to begin with. All of the women/girls in this feel like victims with Stockholm Syndrome. Not even sure I want to skip through the latest 'content' to see how bad it's gotten to be honest... shame this started out as one of my favorites and most anticipated games. But, hey, that's just my 2 cents.
It isn't much of a story and more of a self-insert powerfantasy.I'll admit I'm more in favor of hand-holding and head-patting with loli characters. I like the cute little ones, and I don't like to see them mistreated.
That said, let's look at the story of this game in the context of the post-apocalyptic scenario presented. We have this guy with enough martial training to provide protection to those around him. He's not really a good guy, but he's a lot safer to be around than the "zombies" or whatever they are called in this story. The girls have a choice to either be eaten by the zombies or get sexually exploited by the main character of the game. It's a crappy decision to have, but one is clearly worse than the other.
We can debate the quality of writing in the game, but I think the game makes a statement about the morality of a man when the constraints of society disappear. There are no police to call. There is no government of any kind to restrain what those with power choose to do to those without power. The females in the game make the choice to submit to the will of the only person available who can provide them with a degree of physical security.
Or, maybe I'm reading way too much into the story. The main character may just be a degenerate sexual sadist because that's the fetish of the developer.
Yeah, not saying that he has to be a GOOD Guy™ or anything.I'll admit I'm more in favor of hand-holding and head-patting with loli characters. I like the cute little ones, and I don't like to see them mistreated.
That said, let's look at the story of this game in the context of the post-apocalyptic scenario presented. We have this guy with enough martial training to provide protection to those around him. He's not really a good guy, but he's a lot safer to be around than the "zombies" or whatever they are called in this story. The girls have a choice to either be eaten by the zombies or get sexually exploited by the main character of the game. It's a crappy decision to have, but one is clearly worse than the other.
We can debate the quality of writing in the game, but I think the game makes a statement about the morality of a man when the constraints of society disappear. There are no police to call. There is no government of any kind to restrain what those with power choose to do to those without power. The females in the game make the choice to submit to the will of the only person available who can provide them with a degree of physical security.
Or, maybe I'm reading way too much into the story. The main character may just be a degenerate sexual sadist because that's the fetish of the developer.
I think so, but I’m not sure if it was explained in the game; I haven’t read all the story dialogueHold up, did they change the model of some of the girls?
i could swear they looked.....diferent
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files