Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Not to go off-topic, but what does the OSC mod do?
It wasn't a mod. The file that was there for OSC was the images folder that were denoised, and converted to webp format to reduce the images in size so that the download size would be smaller with no quality loss. The other file was the program used to convert them to that format.

Reactions: 1 user

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
Mod for The Headmaster:[Ren'Py] - [HS] - The Headmaster [v0.15.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone]
I have no clue about standard formatting, so would appreciate if a mod could clean up this post.

This mod makes all the students younger (15-17) and rewrites some dialogue to fit with this change. Also had to edit a few images. When the game is done I plan on doing a proper rewrite of the scenario to one that makes a bit more sense, but the devs keep cleaning up and changing old script files so I'm putting that off.
I can't promise I'll keep the mod updated promptly with every release but I'll try.

Download (14.3) :
With this particular game you'll have to rewrite the whole story from scratch for everything to fit properly. Some of the girls, IIRC, had jobs outside that school which means they're at least 21.
In principle it's a good idea, I've done it with other games where the age script is a separate file from the story. Like with the game "My new family". I changed the ages of 3 of the girls to be between 11 and 15. Unfortunately there aren't many games where ages are separated from the story in a different file.

magistrate

Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Oh, that's exactly what I was looking for!
Would it be compatible with the recently updated version?

By the way, I would love having them being teenagers, but, from 13 to 19, depending mostly on how "childish" their faces look, as she could be younger but has her body being developed quicker than others. Don't be shy just reducing the age by a couple units, go as far as necessary, depending on each individual character! 😈

(As the cutest ones: Priti and Rachel)
Just updated for 15.3, link in the OP.

With this particular game you'll have to rewrite the whole story from scratch for everything to fit properly.
Addressed in the OP.
Some of the girls, IIRC, had jobs outside that school which means they're at least 21.
I responded to this last year, earlier in the thread. The students are canonically 18-19.

There are still some lines that don't quite make sense as of now, but it's close enough. I won't do the full rewrite until the game is done, for the reasons stated in the OP.

Reactions: 1 user

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, dev based his entire monetization around Patreon and its bullshit rules. Unlike many devs using the old landlady/roommate/tenant dodge, this one actually wrote the story to (sort of) make sense under those restrictions. Sure, it seems ridiculous that adults could somehow be forced to attend a sort of correctional/reform academy and there is little logic to it...but Altos and Herdone shoehorned the story into something that flies with Patreon (and with no "third party mod" to revert it) and to turn it into logical underage content without a bunch of jarring errors and mismatches would require a complete rewrite. Which is probably why no one has tried it before now and why magistrate admits his own difficulties with the conversion. :(

Basically that's why I stopped playing the game - the lack of loli content, the ridiculousness of the plot and the fact that it beat you over the head at every turn with "these characters are ADULTS!". Not to mention that it took them a ridiculously long time to implement their whole spanking/punishment framework (and I'm not sure they ever really completed it) - they only had limited content for a couple of girls. Oh, and sandbox. ?
IIRC the remedial school you're running is an alternative to compulsory military service; obviously plenty of 18 year olds are drafted globally. I agree it's a contrivance for meta reasons but it's not completely far-fetched lorewise.

Emelex

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN

Attachments

• Headmaster 15.3 Mod - somewhat untested may be incomplete.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
  • headmaster age patch (14.3).zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: 1 users

JustAlice12

Registered
Sep 4, 2022
LC COIN
I think so, since old save would use modded images and scripts for repeatable events. But you need to understand that it does not change girl images, they all look exactly the same - mod changes text on a whiteboard in headmaster's room during punishment, and in PC bio (me thinks). All girl models are same as in the game

Maggy

Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2022
LC COIN
I can´t see how this MOD will work in this game. In my opinion someone has to make a new game with younger girls in school setting similar to The Headmaster. That will work better than such a MOD.

Gorm13

Registered
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
With this particular game you'll have to rewrite the whole story from scratch for everything to fit properly. Some of the girls, IIRC, had jobs outside that school which means they're at least 21.
Why would someone have to be 21 to have a job?

Perseus420

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
This mod is great. Fits the story well, nice ages for the characters/models. Hopefully stays updated with game versions as they come out.

Back
Top Bottom