Theme editor

The game that got you into theese types of games?

I started with RPGM games like Violated Heroine or VN's like Taimanin Asagi

Started playing Ren'Py games not so long ago actually, never heard of them until recently lol
 
Don't know which one specifically, but there was a bunch of porn games on Newgrounds back when I was young. I spent so much time on that site, and not just for the porn. There were some GOOD games that were more entertaining than some AAA releases.
 
It was that one hentai furry hotel game I think that really got me into this genre, back in like 06~

New Grounds days.

New grounds in generally is what got me into all this stuff. Later /swf/ when that popped off.
 
For me it was sisterly lust, got it recommended, had no experience with VNs and theese types of games. Loved it.

A bit sad its far between good games.

What was the game that addicted you? And what is your favourite game today?
first game ive ever saw was avatar four trainers on youtube
 
Brickhouse Betty, new grounds, never recoverd. Thank goodness there are better games out here in the world of 2026.
 
First one I played was called Solvalley School, I think the title was changed to School Game I'm not sure though.
 
The sims 4 mods.
There are so many options...
 
i cant remember the game but it was in a random video i watched on a XXX-tube site, tumbnail of a realy nice redhead so ofc i clicked on it and notice it was 3d not real

postnut clarity made me look up the game and download it
 
It was that one hentai furry hotel game I think that really got me into this genre, back in like 06~
High Tail Hall? That game certainly introduced me to new things I never world have thought I'd like...

My first was also probably something from new grounds back around the same time.
 
One of my favorite game genres are text-based, CYOA types (with a sprinkle of RPG mechanics) - a category that I found was pretty short on actual good picks. I scoured what I could off of Steam and the like, but when that well ran dry, I was driven to more... dubious sources.

Enter CoC, a game I still consider one of the best in its category (even outside of the H-game bubble), and from that point on it was all downhill. No regrets though, that shit was quality.
 
Teaching Feeling. Watched some Youube music video with the main girl as the background (potentially had seen the character before), got curious and found the game name in the description. Played it, and some time later here we are...
 
High Tail Hall? That game certainly introduced me to new things I never world have thought I'd like...

My first was also probably something from new grounds back around the same time.
Nah, was like a decade before that.
 
Back
Top Bottom