Theme editor

5.00 star(s) 1 review
Once the next update drops I plan on restarting the game and playing start to finish since it's been a long time since i played.
 
Huh I remember leaving a low rating review for this. Maybe it was removed or not approved in the first place

Anyways I didn't like this one. The writing was too simple and wholesome for my taste. And I'm not referring to lack of dark elements, just a serious lack of a serious elements. I don't think I have ever fast forwarded as much as this game
Also a lack of creative elements

It's been a while since I have played this. Maybe I'll revisit in the future
 
Pleasantly surprised by this one. Too much talking during the fun for my tastes, but scenes are good and nicely animated.
Multiple camera angles for a good number of them is a major plus (y)

Somewhat disappointed in the lack of anal scenes (only one so far), but at least it wasn't a full throttle affair so that's nice.

What really make this game stand out though is the lack of seizure inducing cum flashes that infect nearly all ren'py games. I truly hope more devs stop using that nonsense.
 
Sorry, I know what game this is trying to be, but there are other games with the same premise that have better, more believable story and superior renders. Such a Sharp Pain has the best renders, but admittedly the story is VERY unbelievable. Radiant was a joy with both excellent renders and a believable story. Although at the time I tried it, I finished it up till its latest update. I should download it again.
 
Back
Top Bottom