The Coin-Hustlers University

  • Thread starter Thread starter LC Curator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 140K
I'm here just to say hi to everyone.

Cat Hello GIF
Tom Hanks Hello GIF
 
What do you actually need to get effective Score?
Just write comments and read other forums?
 
Coins acquisition got me really confused at first with all the threads and obsolete rules, the new system look easy to undestand for now, hope nothing will change too much.
 
Everyone grinding in porn games:
You must be registered to see attachments

Everyone grinding FOR porn games:
You must be registered to see attachments

Lewdcorner admins:

Lmao I hate how fucking funny this is. I actually literally laughed out loud at that second gif.
 
Does anyone know how to earn effective score like I earn them but can't figure out from doing what exactly
 
This is exactly the kind of clarity the community needed. Breaking down the difference between baseline posting coins and the actual value of farming organic reactions completely changes how to approach the forum. It's really encouraging to see the team actively supporting members and offering tips to maximize efficiency instead of just leaving us to guess.

The grind begins...... at least until my brain runs out of ideas XD.
 
Back
Top Bottom