Fata

insert Custom title here
Registered
Lewd
Nov 5, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
It's all an unfortunate and expected cycle. Sinner content eventually kills every site that hosts or links to it.
It's reasonable to expect that this recent change will be the deathknell of LC.

It was cool while it lasted.

Without the Sinner Section its just F*95*zone just in other design. Thats sad, so why would active Members change their main Site to LC, when there is no benefits oder difference?

Reactions: 4 users

Photram

The Lukerdoodle
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 13, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
This is definitely a sad day. When I found this site it quickly became one of my favorites.

Maybe if we put a "contributor" tag on people who donate then we can have a section only for them so we may not run into the issues that have caused all this fuss.

It would be nice to see my favorite games again.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 2 users

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe if we put a "contributor" tag on people who donate then we can have a section only for them so we may not run into the issues that have caused all this fuss.

This is all against those who snitch. Not for those who contribute.

Reactions: 1 user

pumpkinpatch

Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2024
LC COIN
Love some of the tag suggestions here, especially "fairy" as suggested by @VND.

I think other tag ideas based on some common 'interests' (IF the wonderful mods are considering these ATM) would be:
  • braces
  • chubby
  • freckles
  • neko
  • skinny
Would love to know other people's thoughts though!

Centaur_Max

Registered
Lewd
Sep 15, 2023
LC COIN
I would like to see two sets of tags on each game; primary/secondary, or main-plot/sub-plot, or something like that.

A section for all the tag that are a significant part of the plot of the game, are featured heavily and are unskipable.
Another section for all the other tags, that can be skipped, or are insignificant in the story/images.

Reactions: 3 users

Intorpecido

Registered
Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
English is not my native language so I would like to apologize for using Google Translate.
rape (if MC is not the one raping) What are the Tags for MC rapista?
And how will you classify rape, I don't like and avoid games with MC rapists, as well as people who don't like NTR, lgbt, incest and others.

Suggestions:

There should be two types of tags: Specific and General.

Specific: Tags with a clear explanation and well-defined rules.
Gay = male to male relationship, lesbian = female to female relationship, bixesual = male or female relationship.

General: and a Tags that make up a group of fetish {sexual violence} or {Sex character without mc} these tags do not exclude specific themes but it serves for people who do not like a type of power filters.

{Sex character without mc} = ntr, netorare, netori, netorase, swinging, cheating and others.

Galgano

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
One tag system that I really like is the one used by Exhentai (and E-hentai). They have a system where you type in a word. In this case, if it's a tag it'll look for any content tagged with it. So, if you're looking for futanari content, and type in futanari, you'll find that. But what if you aren't a weeb and don't know the japanese term. You know them by the english term of dickgirl. Rather than having to double up tags on a particular piece of content, both dickgirl and futanari will find the same content.

Essentially, duplicate tags will still find the same content, but the comic or whatever doesn't need to be tagged with all possible versions of the tag in order for it to be found. If this could be implemented here as well, I think it could be useful. Although, since the duplicate-tag purge already happened last year, this might just be a useless idea. But, hey, it could still be useful going forward, especially if more tags get added. Then you don't have to constantly look back and see if a similar tag has already been made. Or, well, you still will, but you can keep both tags operable so people can search how they want to.

Reactions: 1 users

hellforge

Registered
Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
So after over a week of no updates i find that the april fools joke/server disruption didnt fuck the servers its the owner being a tard and locking content AGAIN. I'll probably give it another week or two and probably leave site to find an alternative to f-95.

Last edited:
  • Thumbs Down
Reactions: 4 users

anonvonbron

Registered
Lewd
Jul 19, 2023
LC COIN
Over the last week I have spent some time trying to clean up tags to make them more useful and accurate.
A few hundred tags were deleted that were only used on a single game (or sometimes not used at all), as well as tags with typos or multiple tags with the same meaning (big tits, bigtits, big breasts, big boobs, huge tits, etc).

Tag Definitions:
The remaining tags should all have definitions that you can see (part of) by hovering over the tag (on most pages).
You can also click on the tag to see a list of games with that tag (if the tag is currently unused, you will get an error), and you can click on "View information" to see the current definition.
You must be registered to see attachments

Some of these definitions were automatically pulled by the system from Wikipedia.
As most of the auto definitions were VERY inaccurate, I went through each and either edited them by hand or later using AI to help redefining them based on the context of "adult games or comics" which often gave very drastic (and more accurate) definitions.

Polarizing Tags:
These are tags that some users will completely avoid if a game/comic contains this content. Users should not be forced to try a game out to see if it has this content, so the tags should be present on any thread where this type of content can be found.
These tags include (more may be added later): ntr, netorare, netori, netorase, swinging, cheating (if MC is not the one cheating), rape (if MC is not the one raping), bestiality, threesome (if it is not avoidable), and sex-with-others (see definition below).

If a thread has one of these tags, there should also be a description of the content that matches this tag. This can be used to explain the contents purpose as well as to advise whether the content is avoidable or skippable.
Avoidable means your choices can cause the content TO NOT HAPPEN. Skippable means your choices can cause you do not SEE the content, but it still happens.

Some of the polarizing tags were given more widely accepted definitions pulled from VNDB.org. This was based on a decision from a poll that was made a few days ago and approved by Crowley.
The tags in question are: Netorare, Netorase and Netori
The old tag that was often used to cover these, NTR, is being deprecated in favor of those 3 tags which will not be optional if the content matches the tag.
Please note that it may take a while for games with the NTR tag to be moved to the Netorare, Netorase and Netori tags.

A new tag called "sex with others" has been created to help cover some of the very polarizing content that often does not fit into other categories, but frequently causes fighting and arguments in threads. It also uses the VNDB definition.
It is meant to be a tag to help users avoid content they are not comfortable with and as with Netorare, Netorase and Netori, will not be optional.
The criteria for this tag are found in the definition:

Reporting Tags:
If you find a thread that is missing a tag or has a tag that is not valid (or no longer valid), options have been added to the Report form to help with this:

As the text for these options states, you should use the "More Information" field to explain the discrepancy.
If there is a missing tag, you should provide the tag name, as well as details to explain where the content is that requires this tag.
If there is an invalid tag, provide the tag and why it is invalid, as well as (if possible) where the content related to the invalid tag is or was. This will ensure that we are able to quickly find and verify the content related to the tag to resolve the issue.

How You Can Help:
1: By reporting tags that are missing using the report function.
2: By helping us retag games with "ntr" into the correct neto* tags.
3: By letting us know if a game needs the sex with others tag (Does any MALE who is NOT MC have sex with anyone else? Keep in mind lesbian sex or group sex where the MC is involved do not count).
4: By helping us determine if any of the polarizing tags are skippable or avoidable (please understand the difference as explained near the top of this post). Also clarifying who the participants are of the tag can help users decide if they are ok with it. Example, if the tag is sharing, and the MC is sharing his girl with another one of his girls, some will not care, but others will. If a MC is sharing his girl with a random guy, a lot more people will care.

The staff and all (ok, most) of the members will greatly appreciate any help you provide in this, but it is not required. We also ask that you do NOT try to give false information to avoid tags you do not like or not agree with from being added to threads. The point of these tags is so users can avoid content they do not like. They are not a punishment. If the dev does not want a tag to be on their game, they would need to have the content changed to not require the tag. If the content fits the tag, but there is a special circumstance, it needs to be explained in the game description area.

If you find a tag that has an incorrect/invalid/missing definition, or two tags that mean the same thing, you can DM me directly (for now) and I will attempt to resolve it. I can also be reached on the under the same name.

This thread is not a place to argue about whether a game/comic thread should have a specific tag. Those posts will be deleted.
Any chance of getting a hair/ hairy tag for those that enjoy a nice bush? And the inverse effect is those trying to avoid it can; not sure why you'd want to though :p Seems to be more than enough content to merrit a tag for it

Back
Top Bottom