Tags rework

Darkrift411

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Over the last week I have spent some time trying to clean up tags to make them more useful and accurate.
A few hundred tags were deleted that were only used on a single game (or sometimes not used at all), as well as tags with typos or multiple tags with the same meaning (big tits, bigtits, big breasts, big boobs, huge tits, etc).

Tag Definitions:
The remaining tags should all have definitions that you can see (part of) by hovering over the tag (on most pages).
You can also click on the tag to see a list of games with that tag (if the tag is currently unused, you will get an error), and you can click on "View information" to see the current definition.
You must be registered to see attachments

Some of these definitions were automatically pulled by the system from Wikipedia.
As most of the auto definitions were VERY inaccurate, I went through each and either edited them by hand or later using AI to help redefining them based on the context of "adult games or comics" which often gave very drastic (and more accurate) definitions.

Polarizing Tags:
These are tags that some users will completely avoid if a game/comic contains this content. Users should not be forced to try a game out to see if it has this content, so the tags should be present on any thread where this type of content can be found.
These tags include (more may be added later): ntr, netorare, netori, netorase, swinging, cheating (if MC is not the one cheating), rape (if MC is not the one raping), bestiality, threesome (if it is not avoidable), and sex-with-others (see definition below).

If a thread has one of these tags, there should also be a description of the content that matches this tag. This can be used to explain the contents purpose as well as to advise whether the content is avoidable or skippable.
Avoidable means your choices can cause the content TO NOT HAPPEN. Skippable means your choices can cause you do not SEE the content, but it still happens.

Some of the polarizing tags were given more widely accepted definitions pulled from VNDB.org. This was based on a decision from a poll that was made a few days ago and approved by Crowley.
The tags in question are: Netorare, Netorase and Netori
The old tag that was often used to cover these, NTR, is being deprecated in favor of those 3 tags which will not be optional if the content matches the tag.
Please note that it may take a while for games with the NTR tag to be moved to the Netorare, Netorase and Netori tags.

A new tag called "sex with others" has been created to help cover some of the very polarizing content that often does not fit into other categories, but frequently causes fighting and arguments in threads. It also uses the VNDB definition.
It is meant to be a tag to help users avoid content they are not comfortable with and as with Netorare, Netorase and Netori, will not be optional.
The criteria for this tag are found in the definition:
This game/comic has at least one scene in which a character engages in sex with someone other than the protagonist.

If the protagonist is male, do not use this tag for lesbian sex or for group sex in which the protagonist is the only male.

Reporting Tags:
If you find a thread that is missing a tag or has a tag that is not valid (or no longer valid), options have been added to the Report form to help with this:

As the text for these options states, you should use the "More Information" field to explain the discrepancy.
If there is a missing tag, you should provide the tag name, as well as details to explain where the content is that requires this tag.
If there is an invalid tag, provide the tag and why it is invalid, as well as (if possible) where the content related to the invalid tag is or was. This will ensure that we are able to quickly find and verify the content related to the tag to resolve the issue.

How You Can Help:
1: By reporting tags that are missing using the report function.
2: By helping us retag games with "ntr" into the correct neto* tags.
3: By letting us know if a game needs the sex with others tag (Does any MALE who is NOT MC have sex with anyone else? Keep in mind lesbian sex or group sex where the MC is involved do not count).
4: By helping us determine if any of the polarizing tags are skippable or avoidable (please understand the difference as explained near the top of this post). Also clarifying who the participants are of the tag can help users decide if they are ok with it. Example, if the tag is sharing, and the MC is sharing his girl with another one of his girls, some will not care, but others will. If a MC is sharing his girl with a random guy, a lot more people will care.

The staff and all (ok, most) of the members will greatly appreciate any help you provide in this, but it is not required. We also ask that you do NOT try to give false information to avoid tags you do not like or not agree with from being added to threads. The point of these tags is so users can avoid content they do not like. They are not a punishment. If the dev does not want a tag to be on their game, they would need to have the content changed to not require the tag. If the content fits the tag, but there is a special circumstance, it needs to be explained in the game description area.

If you find a tag that has an incorrect/invalid/missing definition, or two tags that mean the same thing, you can DM me directly (for now) and I will attempt to resolve it. I can also be reached on the under the same name.

This thread is not a place to argue about whether a game/comic thread should have a specific tag. Those posts will be deleted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Darkrift411

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Snagging this for later use if needed.

Reactions: 1 user

Rycharde's Realm

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Is there a list of all available tags? When I post my game, I want to have all of the tags listed from the beginning. ;)

corrupthologram

Registered
Feb 24, 2023
LC COIN
I wasn't sure where to ask but is loli part of this rework? When I use it in the tags it shows nothing despite being a tag in the system. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this. I think 'loli' was replaced with 'petite' for some reason but I'm not sure.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I wasn't sure where to ask but is petite part of this rework? When I use it in the tags it shows nothing despite being a tag in the system. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this. I think 'petite' was replaced with 'petite' for some reason but I'm not sure.
Everything on there means Lo-li gets deleted and replaced to 'petite' for the time being. As for when we'll replace it back, I've no idea. It could be another week to a month. This is just to be safe and it IS temporary.

I just tested it, myself. Both the search functions and the search within Games works. How are you looking for this?

Also, the best place for this kind of question is the Tickets.

corrupthologram

Registered
Feb 24, 2023
LC COIN
Everything on there means Lo-li gets deleted and replaced to 'petite' for the time being. As for when we'll replace it back, I've no idea. It could be another week to a month. This is just to be safe and it IS temporary.

I just tested it, myself. Both the search functions and the search within Games works. How are you looking for this?

Also, the best place for this kind of question is the Tickets.
Okay, no worries. I was just asking since I noticed it. Thank you for responding to my question. I hope the issues that are happening blow over soon. As for how I'm looking for it, I'm using the search box in the Games and Exclusive section showing up with zero results where that didn't happen before.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Okay, no worries. I was just asking since I noticed it. Thank you for responding to my question. I hope the issues that are happening blow over soon. As for how I'm looking for it, I'm using the search box in the Games and Exclusive section showing up with zero results where that didn't happen before.
That's weird. I got the results on my end. First picture should be Exclusive and second picture is Games.
You must be registered to see attachments

And then the search box. This might be something on your end. Maybe your connection?

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Oooh. I think I understand what happened now. You were using the L-word, weren't you? Use 'petite' for now. You should be good with that for now.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I was, yes. Is that word banned or something? Why was it changed? I'm just curious.
It's temporary banned. A well-known Developer got arrested. Everyone panicked. So instead of letting people live in fear, we changed it to petite so they did not have to be as afraid. That's all.

ramvivat

Registered
Lewd
Sep 18, 2022
LC COIN
Hi!
please can you add two more tags
tag just for fun
it indicates which pizza love to eat characters
1 PRO pineapple pizza (PAPizza) when chars wish PineApple Pizza
2 CONS pineapple pizza (NorPizza) when chars get phone call for normal pizza and not wish to eat PAP
and who love (or hate) PAP can filter their AVN wishlist
thanks!

magistrate

Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Would love an Underage tag. I'm not interested in little kids (so loli doesn't fit the bill) but Teen also includes legal age, which removes half the fun.

User_48642User_48642's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Would love an Underage tag. I'm not interested in little kids (so loli doesn't fit the bill) but Teen also includes legal age, which removes half the fun.
You can probably imagine why having a tag that screams "this is illegal" might not be a good idea. We know these are imaginary pixels, but we also know not everyone sees it that way.
And not everywhere has the same age of consent, so what even qualifies as underage?

Adding to that, some devs skirt the line by letting players set the ages themselves, which means the official version wouldn't technically qualify for the tag even if the intention is there. But I guess the same is true for most uses of the incest tag, so whatever ^^

Reactions: 1 users

Rycharde's Realm

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
There is a tag for this: Teen. Though this tag crosses the legal age here in the US and in many other countries 18 years old, is true. But, for those using this tag, most of them are saying there is underage content of 13+ individuals.

VND

perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
Hi.
Can we have a "fairy" tag?
Actually there are some games, that have fairys and sexual content with them. And I wanna find more of them.
like:
Tales of terara, Maou-sama, Tribulations of a mage, Long live the princess, etc. etc.

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Prestige 1
Lewd
May 6, 2022
LC COIN
Hi.
Can we have a "fairy" tag?
Actually there are some games, that have fairys and sexual content with them. And I wanna find more of them.
like:
Tales of terara, Maou-sama, Tribulations of a mage, Long live the princess, etc. etc.
Evermore has some side content with a fairy as well (including vaginal sex (without size change) and future pregnancy). Also, Sorcerer (earlier game by Talothral, same dev as Tribulations of a Mage) has some but the main events involving fairies in that one do include size changing.

Examples aside, though, I second this request.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
Please add "nylons" tag which will include stockings/pantyhose etc. content. AFAIK many people are into this particular kink and still no dedicated tag for it. It is very difficult to find info on the games featuring it. There are quite a few discussions on this topic in the forums but all the information is scattered and spread all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom