Well then. Kinda confused me as it coincided with the april fools thing
Thought we were literally turning into another Cuckzone. lol

Reactions: 1 user

caz703

Registered
Lewd
Sep 28, 2022
LC COIN
I don't suppose we've seen a definition of "meaningful reply" anywhere yet, eh?

rube_210

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 14, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Hi.
Can we have a "fairy" tag?
Actually there are some games, that have fairys and sexual content with them. And I wanna find more of them.
like:
Tales of terara, Maou-sama, Tribulations of a mage, Long live the princess, etc. etc.
Would you put Single Again in that list? Dream sequence versions of full human~ish( the EYES the constant Staring EYES) sure but in miniature and they had wings.

Reactions: 1 users

NSFWobserver

Registered
Lewd
Sep 17, 2022
LC COIN
I don't suppose we've seen a definition of "meaningful reply" anywhere yet, eh?
They are almost certainly not going to clarify that. The whole point is to make it more difficult for people to game the system to quickly and easily gain "member+" status. They also probably want plenty of room for interpretation for the mods when other aspects of someone's history on the site are also relevant to the decision whether to grant access.

lewd88714

Registered
Lewd
Feb 21, 2024
LC COIN
This is great. anything to help searching through games is greatly appreciated.

horstg

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 26, 2022
LC COIN
Will we ever get the option to ignore certain tags?

usame chaed

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
RE: New restricted access to sinner tags/directories.
- You'd want broad access to the content to maximize advertising revenue or to draw in prospective donors, but you will then necessarily open up that same access to anti's who try to take it down.​
- When you lock down content, you are left with a fraction of the available userbase; thus losing the majority of ad views or potential donors.​
The site's primary appeal was the sinner content that *95 doesn't allow. With that content now irritation-walled, user numbers will plummet.
The vast majority of users aren't interested in posting actively on forums, especially not when it's compelled by a quota.

I don't envy the admin's position in balancing that inevitable conflict. It's the reason sites like these are so ephemeral. They're constantly at odds with hosts and anti's, all the while hemorrhaging server costs.

If the site loses the sinner content entirely, than it no longer has a reason to exist, because it's 'standard' content is better cataloged on other platforms with larger userbases maintaining them.

The sad result of this is that most users will abandon the site now in search of the next one that has fewer barriers to browsing. Meanwhile, the zealous anti's will happily post meaningful replies, gaining access to the content again, and them reporting it to the hosts and taking down links. The lockdown will change almost nothing in that regard, because anti's are disproportionatly motivated by cultural/religious principles, so they will jump through any number of hoops to win their virtue-points.

It's all an unfortunate and expected cycle. Sinner content eventually kills every site that hosts or links to it.
It's reasonable to expect that this recent change will be the deathknell of LC.

It was cool while it lasted.

Reactions: 10 users

mrbobby

Registered
Lewd
Mar 12, 2023
LC COIN
- You'd want broad access to the content to maximize advertising revenue or to draw in prospective donors, but you will then necessarily open up that same access to anti's who try to take it down.​
- When you lock down content, you are left with a fraction of the available userbase; thus losing the majority of ad views or potential donors.​
The site's primary appeal was the sinner content that *95 doesn't allow. With that content now irritation-walled, user numbers will plummet.
The vast majority of users aren't interested in posting actively on forums, especially not when it's compelled by a quota.

I don't envy the admin's position in balancing that inevitable conflict. It's the reason sites like these are so ephemeral. They're constantly at odds with hosts and anti's, all the while hemorrhaging server costs.

If the site loses the sinner content entirely, than it no longer has a reason to exist, because it's 'standard' content is better cataloged on other platforms with larger userbases maintaining them.

The sad result of this is that most users will abandon the site now in search of the next one that has fewer barriers to browsing. Meanwhile, the zealous anti's will happily post meaningful replies, gaining access to the content again, and them reporting it to the hosts and taking down links. The lockdown will change almost nothing in that regard, because anti's are disproportionatly motivated by cultural/religious principles, so they will jump through any number of hoops to win their virtue-points.

It's all an unfortunate and expected cycle. Sinner content eventually kills every site that hosts or links to it.

if this is true and not just some of us falling for an elaborate April Fools joke and no I'm also not seeing the sinner section anymore but also we lost half the site yesterday because of some technical issue that was solved in a few hours,
if this is not, I feel stupid for just donating to keep just another 1 in a 1000 generic same old site running

MugenMax

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN

I just don't get it... Do I need to donate to see the sinner tag again?
Like you say, this site exist thanks to sinner tag... If they block or delete that, this site is going to disappear really fast

Reactions: 2 users

mrbobby

Registered
Lewd
Mar 12, 2023
LC COIN
No problem! One of the reasons is to promote a more active community that helps eachother.
im just not sure this will not just lead to people spamming "game looks good nice story" comments to get there 35 comments

Fata

insert Custom title here
Registered
Lewd
Nov 5, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
That so sad. I mean the requirements are not that hard, till the "Trust" one. Idk how to recive positive feedback.
I would love to "purchase" the sinner access for 5 bucks or something like that.

Hopefull they going to add something.. because i think the sinner section will be very quite..

• Reply Count: Contribute at least 35 meaningful replies in forum discussions.
  • Membership Duration: Remain an active member of LewdCorner for no less than 2 weeks.
  • Online Activity: Accumulate at least 12 Hours of online activity on our platform.
  • Clean Record: Maintain a disciplinary record free of active warning points.
  • Community Trust: Receive positive feedback from the community, showing a beneficial impact.

Reactions: 1 users

corvegas

Registered
Lewd
Sep 14, 2022
LC COIN
That so sad. I mean the requirements are not that hard, till the "Trust" one. Idk how to recive positive feedback.
I would love to "purchase" the sinner access for 5 bucks or something like that.

Hopefull they going to add something.. because i think the sinner section will be very quite..

• Reply Count: Contribute at least 35 meaningful replies in forum discussions.
  • Membership Duration: Remain an active member of LewdCorner for no less than 2 weeks.
  • Online Activity: Accumulate at least 12 Hours of online activity on our platform.
  • Clean Record: Maintain a disciplinary record free of active warning points.
  • Community Trust: Receive positive feedback from the community, showing a beneficial impact.
Better option: make it a 4/5 requirement, so if you meet everything else you don't need the 35 replies.

Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom