Theme editor

[Site News] Site Cleanup Update: Vault Rework, Rank Changes, Policy Cleanup & Theme Polish

Hey guys, I'm a bit confused here. Do we earn interest in the vault or not?
I added funds to the deposit yesterday and withdrew them today, but there's zero interest.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments




Did you click on it?
If not, there's no interest to be paid out; if you click “Withdraw,” you'll withdraw your balance and won't earn any interest on it.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Hey guys, I'm a bit confused here. Do we earn interest in the vault or not?
I added funds to the deposit yesterday and withdrew them today, but there's zero interest.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
If you have coins in the vault, you can press the "claim interest" button every 24 hours, It doesn't accumulate by itself.
 
Back
Top Bottom