[Site News] Site Cleanup Update: Vault Rework, Rank Changes, Policy Cleanup & Theme Polish

I know this is controversial but can we get something else besides Zoidberg? Maybe a taco that poops icecream?
 
I know this is controversial but can we get something else besides Zoidberg? Maybe a taco that poops icecream?
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered for see images


 
Last edited:

Homepage / Theme Cleanup​


A homepage style polish pass was worked on to clean up the forum index without changing the actual forum section names.

  • Improved forum row spacing and readability.
  • Cleaned up category block styling.
  • Improved category headers and visual separation.
  • Reduced unnecessary visual noise from forum rows.
  • Made latest-post areas cleaner and less chaotic.
  • Adjusted stat display styling to feel less cluttered.
  • Improved sidebar styling and fixed sidebar layout issues from the redesign test.
  • Kept communication notices, paid ads, RequestStream notices, and section names untouched.

#Theme Polish​

In my opinion, the distinction between read and unread notifications needs to be significantly improved.

You must be registered to see attachments


I have a real hard time telling which messages I've already read and which I haven't, and it drives me crazy every time I get one.


And please don't forget what @ErzuzB suggested; that's another issue that affects the website's readability and makes it very difficult to distinguish between different things - something I also have trouble with. 👇

... That's why my minor suggestion.
Please make the "bold" option truly bold, the difference between bold and non-bold is minuscule.

bold bold
bold bold
You see it if you know it's supposed to be bold, but you'd overlook it in any other case.
Or as a screenshot
You must be registered to see attachments

The first and the last are supposed to be bold.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

#Theme Polish​

In my opinion, the distinction between read and unread notifications needs to be significantly improved.

You must be registered to see attachments


I have a real hard time telling which messages I've already read and which I haven't, and it drives me crazy every time I get one.


And please don't forget what @ErzuzB suggested; that's another issue that affects the website's readability and makes it very difficult to distinguish between different things - something I also have trouble with. 👇
HEY THATS ME
 
In my opinion, the distinction between read and unread notifications needs to be significantly improved.
Same goes for read and unread posts in the forumstats on the front page.

Here the first and third are "read" ones, but you can barley distinguish them.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I am still missing my original donation coins.

Are there any plans to restore those like initially promised? I remember the announcement of a reclaim button, it has never been implemented
 
I am still missing my original donation coins.

Are there any plans to restore those like initially promised? I remember the announcement of a reclaim button, it has never been implemented
how many did u lose
 
i have the ability to view badges turned off in my settings except original member & M+
this is what i see & its random pending on who you are (mods / admin show all their badges)

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Site Update / Patch Notes​


This update covers the Vault rework, rank/shop cleanup, homepage/style cleanup, and content policy cleanup.

Vault Rework​


The Vault has been redesigned away from the old leveling system and now uses a cleaner flat-investing system.

  • Removed the old Vault leveling / XP unlock system.
  • Standard Vault accounts now earn a fixed 1% daily rate.
  • Donator and Premium members now override the base rate with their own higher member rates.
  • Minimum Vault deposit is now 150 Activity Coins.
  • Vault deposits now send 0.5% of each deposit into the shared monthly Vault Pool before the rest is invested.
  • Added the new monthly Vault Pool system.
  • At the end of each month, one winner is selected from the pool and the full prize is paid directly into the winner’s wallet.
  • Vault Automation is now handled through a market-purchased 30-day automation pass instead of level unlocks.

Vault Fixes / Improvements​


  • Vault actions now update the page properly again after the recent endpoint fixes.
  • Fixed blank Server returned an empty response issues.
  • Fixed broken JSON response issues affecting Vault actions.
  • Fixed admin item save response errors.
  • Added a How Vault Works button in the top header.
  • Added a full Vault guide popup explaining the new system.
  • Improved the Vault guide popup so it fits on screen and scrolls properly without needing browser zoom.
  • Added the user’s current wallet amount to the Vault control card.
  • Vault balances and Vault-related amounts now use forum-style whole-number formatting.
  • Added a scrollbar to the left sidebar so navigation stays usable on smaller screen heights.
  • Cleaned up the Vault UI with clearer labels, simpler summaries, and better action flow.

Shop / Rank Changes​


The rank system has been simplified to make it easier to understand and less cluttered.

  • Removed several Prestige ranks.
  • Only Prestige 1 and Prestige 5 currently remain.
  • Prestige 1 and Prestige 5 will be renamed soon.
  • All ranks are now lifetime only, excluding Donator and Premium.
  • Removed temporary/monthly/yearly versions of most ranks to reduce confusion.
  • Decreased rank prices.
  • Cleaned up the rank structure so users have fewer confusing options to compare.

Homepage / Theme Cleanup​


A homepage style polish pass was worked on to clean up the forum index without changing the actual forum section names.

  • Improved forum row spacing and readability.
  • Cleaned up category block styling.
  • Improved category headers and visual separation.
  • Reduced unnecessary visual noise from forum rows.
  • Made latest-post areas cleaner and less chaotic.
  • Adjusted stat display styling to feel less cluttered.
  • Improved sidebar styling and fixed sidebar layout issues from the redesign test.
  • Kept communication notices, paid ads, RequestStream notices, and section names untouched.

Content Policy Cleanup​


The content policy was cut down and rewritten to focus on the rules that actually protect the site, owners, staff, developers, creators, and users.

  • Removed unnecessary rule bloat.
  • Kept hard rules around minors, illegal content, real-person porn, leaks, deepfakes, malware, doxxing, scams, and harassment.
  • Clarified that users are responsible for what they post, upload, link, download, and share.
  • Clarified that staff may remove content, restrict access, and enforce rules when needed to protect the site.
  • Made the policy more direct and focused on site safety.

Overall Summary​


The main goal of this update was to make LewdCorner cleaner, safer, and easier to understand.

The Vault is now simpler. The rank/shop system has fewer confusing options. The homepage/theme work reduces clutter and improves readability. The content policy has been tightened around the rules that matter most for protecting the site.
Been away from the site for a while and found that the Vault interest is still being looked at - at least that's what the message banner says. Is the Vault still u/s and if so, how long will it be out of action?
 
Been away from the site for a while and found that the Vault interest is still being looked at - at least that's what the message banner says. Is the Vault still u/s and if so, how long will it be out of action?
i was told Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th
 
And here it is the 29'th 🤷‍♂️
you are 1/2 correct, sorry to say that its also the 30th in the far eastern part of the world.
no matter what, one broken thing always leads to another broken thing it is a xenforo forum after all.
 
If I could answer that I would be applying to go all of the popular high payout game shows there is and get extremally rich.... :cool:
I haven't used the vault ever but when it was just the bank and it all crashed and I lost a little over 5+ Mil I stay away from it...
 
If I could answer that I would be applying to go all of the popular high payout game shows there is and get extremally rich.... :cool:
I haven't used the vault ever but when it was just the bank and it all crashed and I lost a little over 5+ Mil I stay away from it...
i left the window wide open for you to say "i was told Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top Bottom