1/3
1 Year of Service
To his credit, his engrish has improved quite a bit. The early game was rough to readlmfao the english is bad. why did the developer choose to make it in english? its okay i appreciate any + game
To his credit, his engrish has improved quite a bit. The early game was rough to readlmfao the english is bad. why did the developer choose to make it in english? its okay i appreciate any + game
I'm not sure how he is on Patreon, but it's one of the games I'm happy to subscribe to. He is very consistent with updates, and the art and animation have greatly improved. The sandbox and day mechanics are still kinda buggy, as is trying to figure out how to trigger events. But overall its a fun game.I like what the game is going for, but the sandbox setup kinda holds it back. Some events definitely make you wonder if it's bugged or if you missed a step, plus the day mechanics are kind of annoying. Also, the UI... having to click in and out of every character just to check for events or see their name gets old pretty fast.
Btw, how is this still allowed on Patreon? I'm genuinely curious since they usually ban projects like this pretty fast
A combination of things. Koikatsu gets an easier pass. With the models being more stylized, it's more plausible to say "that's just the art style, they're all over 18." The girls' ages aren't stated, and the game is set in "school," so you could say they're all seniors, I guess...Btw, how is this still allowed on Patreon? I'm genuinely curious since they usually ban projects like this pretty fast
[B]Cheat Code[/B]: 8a7l6e
[B]DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux[/B]: [URL='https://bzzhr.to/lq17h8pl7g4c']BUZZHEAVIER[/URL] - [URL='https://datanodes.to/egtip73izufa/School_Tales-v10.7-pc.zip']DATANODES[/URL] - [URL='https://pixeldrain.com/u/XQFX63Xw']PIXELDRAIN[/URL] - [URL='https://vikingfile.com/f/kyTvKg4zGh']VIKINGFILE[/URL] - [URL='https://mega.nz/file/j8BTEaTL#0kIKyt5B-NcK7wg0Ypk2R-F6FM-h5zqQ5PqFNBsdyeQ']MEGA[/URL]
[B]Mac[/B]: [URL='https://bzzhr.to/515udrj1zphz']BUZZHEAVIER[/URL] - [URL='https://datanodes.to/xfulbfbn1b2b/School_Tales-v10.7-mac.zip']DATANODES[/URL] - [URL='https://pixeldrain.com/u/mSnjEmYf']PIXELDRAIN[/URL] - [URL='https://vikingfile.com/f/IOJA0GE9qv']VIKINGFILE[/URL] - [URL='https://mega.nz/file/W1x0yKDI#wME0Ggr4IF_iqC9COy9LeCkM5l7baSF1p3F6Iw9VVqI']MEGA[/URL]
[B]Android[/B]: [URL='https://bzzhr.to/iqe2ombszkx8']BUZZHEAVIER[/URL] - [URL='https://datanodes.to/ogzktdbt750p/School_Tales-v10.7.apk']DATANODES[/URL] - [URL='https://pixeldrain.com/u/xzRYctjj']PIXELDRAIN[/URL] - [URL='https://vikingfile.com/f/aIijSBYYw1']VIKINGFILE[/URL] - [URL='https://mega.nz/file/3khj3TyD#k3lv-tHQ_m0zK2tucjFczrHSanQ7lAKK-V2NdO31l2w']MEGA[/URL]
[SPOILER=Changelog]
[SPOILER=v10.7]
- 10.8: Hana's performance
- 10.9: Ruri and Ena's H scene
- 11.0: School Tales: Summer
[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]
I'm happy that you're content with what the dev provides, but I have to correct one thing for sure. He is NOT consistent with upgrades. For a good while now there have been absolutely nothingburger updates especially among the 9.x ones. Not to mention that even compared to the 2-week update schedule that the dev himself set, the updates very often run late without any communication about the delay, and fans end up waiting even a month just to get a single update that has ~20 mins of content (without a hint of spice in it, mind you).I'm not sure how he is on Patreon, but it's one of the games I'm happy to subscribe to. He is very consistent with updates, and the art and animation have greatly improved. The sandbox and day mechanics are still kinda buggy, as is trying to figure out how to trigger events. But overall its a fun game.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files