R random6969 Lewd Registered Joined May 3, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 53 Vouches 0 Likes 16 LewdCoins ⚡825 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Aug 1, 2025 #241 Both are good but romance first if i can.
Shiitake Lewd Registered Joined Jul 29, 2025 Threads 1 Messages 56 Vouches 0 Likes 46 LewdCoins ⚡806 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 3, 2025 #242 Romance FTW!
skyeblossom Lewd Registered Joined Apr 22, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 54 Vouches 0 Likes 32 LewdCoins ⚡748 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Dec 28, 2025 #244 I lean corruption a lot of the time, but really it's only because that's the only way to progress with exhibitionism or some such.
I lean corruption a lot of the time, but really it's only because that's the only way to progress with exhibitionism or some such.
D Deleted member 209038 Unconfirmed Dec 31, 2025 #245 romannce with a bit of corruption it the top for me
garbago Lewd Registered Joined Dec 12, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 133 Vouches 0 Likes 52 LewdCoins ⚡1,335 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 10 Months of Service Dec 31, 2025 #246 I typically lean towards corruption games, but having routes that cater to both would be even better.
I typically lean towards corruption games, but having routes that cater to both would be even better.
forthed Lewd Registered Joined Jun 15, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 112 Vouches 0 Likes 17 LewdCoins ⚡1,174 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jan 11, 2026 #247 Corruption is my default, but if the story is really good i can enjoy a romance
Dimu Lewd Registered Joined Jan 11, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 53 Vouches 0 Likes 32 LewdCoins ⚡1,959 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 9 Months of Service Jan 11, 2026 #248 Romance all the way. I just like wholesome (but still kind of kinky) relationships.
J jawstheguppy Lewd Registered Joined Oct 12, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 75 Vouches 0 Likes 17 LewdCoins ⚡532 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 12 Months of Service Jan 11, 2026 #249 Usually I pick a route and go all in one way or another. Just depends on my mood on each playthrough.
Usually I pick a route and go all in one way or another. Just depends on my mood on each playthrough.
sirengames Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Sep 18, 2025 Threads 3 Messages 291 Vouches 0 Likes 2,243 LewdCoins ⚡26,281 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Jan 11, 2026 #250 I'm a sucker for romance though some light corruption can be fun.
Deleted member 211372 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 9, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 113 Vouches 0 Likes 52 LewdCoins ⚡350 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 9 Months of Service Jan 11, 2026 #251 I lean towards both. Corrupt them to being more slutty and then romance for embarrassing their more slutty side. Win win!
I lean towards both. Corrupt them to being more slutty and then romance for embarrassing their more slutty side. Win win!
pike Lewd Registered Joined Jan 1, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 115 Vouches 0 Likes 14 LewdCoins ⚡1,184 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 9 Months of Service Jan 14, 2026 #252 Romance. I just don't want to fell bad
berflock Lewd Registered Joined Nov 8, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 37 Vouches 0 Likes 92 LewdCoins ⚡630 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 11 Months of Service Jan 14, 2026 #253 Corruption all the way.
whowalksbefore Lewd Registered Joined Apr 29, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 73 Vouches 0 Likes 56 LewdCoins ⚡685 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Jan 14, 2026 #254
coolbroks Lewd Registered Joined Feb 1, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 95 Vouches 0 Likes 14 LewdCoins ⚡97 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 8 Months of Service Feb 3, 2026 #255 i prefer romance if playing a male protagonist, and corruption if playing as a female protagonist
B blonk1 Lewd Registered Joined Sep 28, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 120 Vouches 0 Likes 17 LewdCoins ⚡1,191 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Feb 5, 2026 #256 Romance
kjeremiah982 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 1, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 99 Vouches 0 Likes 119 LewdCoins ⚡1,047 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Feb 23, 2026 #257 I prefer romance, but If i dislike a character then corruption all the way.
a1fox3 Game Uploader Lewd Registered Joined Mar 10, 2026 Threads 41 Messages 321 Vouches 1 Likes 139 LewdCoins ⚡3,455 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 7 Months of Service Mar 11, 2026 #258 Romance all the way. Kissing, hand holding and so on are turn on for me. Throw in some light spanking is good also. Now throw in some good old fashion incest and pregnancy then I am all over it.
Romance all the way. Kissing, hand holding and so on are turn on for me. Throw in some light spanking is good also. Now throw in some good old fashion incest and pregnancy then I am all over it.
Xeno_Frost Lewd Registered Joined Jan 26, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 176 Vouches 0 Likes 230 LewdCoins ⚡3,053 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Mar 11, 2026 #259 I prefer romance or a balance between them but I don't mind playing a pure corruption game every so often
I prefer romance or a balance between them but I don't mind playing a pure corruption game every so often
susa5411 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 6, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 56 Vouches 0 Likes 91 LewdCoins ⚡20 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Mar 11, 2026 #260 Always romance/good path first and after finishing trying all paths.