Cyrus2838 Registered Joined Aug 27, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 4 Vouches 0 Likes 0 LewdCoins ⚡12 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Aug 29, 2026 #301 Based on the game tbh, but I mostly go for love route
archaelon01 Game Developer Lewd Registered Joined Jul 25, 2026 Threads 3 Messages 189 Vouches 0 Likes 181 LewdCoins ⚡750 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Months of Service Aug 29, 2026 #302 Depends a lot on the game, but for hentai games I'll go corruption usually, if there is a choice.
pakazu132 Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Apr 5, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 21 Vouches 0 Likes 4 LewdCoins ⚡272 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Sep 2, 2026 #303 i want to be villain,,, all in on corruption when i am playing any games
folowadin Lewd Registered Joined Aug 11, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 29 Vouches 0 Likes 3 LewdCoins ⚡3 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Sep 4, 2026 #304 I prefer romance, but if there are milfs involved, then corruption 100%
Bandiger Lewd Registered Joined Sep 4, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 19 Vouches 0 Likes 3 LewdCoins ⚡2 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Sep 4, 2026 #305 I usually go corruption. I find the romance options are too shallow. Oftentimes it's too easy going the romance route, you just pick the nice choice and it works. Though I suppose it depends on the game
I usually go corruption. I find the romance options are too shallow. Oftentimes it's too easy going the romance route, you just pick the nice choice and it works. Though I suppose it depends on the game
Fendrich Lewd Registered Joined Jul 4, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 28 Vouches 0 Likes 7 LewdCoins ⚡0 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Months of Service Sep 4, 2026 #306 Nothing wrong with romance and a bit of corruption to push things in a certain direction
shaggyboi Lewd Registered Joined Apr 14, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 30 Vouches 0 Likes 8 LewdCoins ⚡63 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 5 Months of Service Sep 5, 2026 #307 For me I always go for corruption route
yiqiz Lewd Registered Joined May 25, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 31 Vouches 0 Likes 6 LewdCoins ⚡17 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Months of Service Sep 8, 2026 #308 Mainly romance route, but if the producer introduces submissive personality of the girls in a natural way, I would also corrupt them.
Mainly romance route, but if the producer introduces submissive personality of the girls in a natural way, I would also corrupt them.