Theme editor

VN KN Ren'Py DAZ Ravenous [Arc 3 Ep.1] [Lament Entertainment]

4.80 star(s) 5 reviews
if you mean jetticas hair change, yes. it happens in the last bit of the arc. just a few of her scenes.
I know that confused me too. Took me a second before I even know it was her
 
agreed interesting story for sure
i played this when it first came out, than waited for more content, next thing i know its on chapter 3 & I'm starting all over again because I cant remember any of it other than its a good, story heavy game.

i like a lot of story line, anyone can make a "jimmy put it in betty's hole" game but not everyone can write an engaging story.
 
i played this when it first came out, than waited for more content, next thing i know its on chapter 3 & I'm starting all over again because I cant remember any of it other than its a good, story heavy game.

i like a lot of story line, anyone can make a "jimmy put it in betty's hole" game but not everyone can write an engaging story.
just started the second chapter looking forward
 
just started the second chapter looking forward
its page 49 & i've skipped all the juice, it you got any Its always nice to hide it for the future players, even 10 years down the line
 
looks kind of interesting and so far Netorare is off the table(hopefully the dev keeps that) but man not pregnancy XD would have been perfect
 
I'm not even through part one yet, but since so many shit games are being posted these days I'll hopefully have time to catch up !!
 
Is there action in the game or is it just a horror VN?
i never made it fully through the first part but its a good game or it never would have made it to part 3
as for action, that's something for you to define to your own perspective

but if you want a little spoiler "there is a part in the early game where you come face to face with a axe murder"
 
i never made it fully through the first part but its a good game or it never would have made it to part 3
as for action, that's something for you to define to your own perspective

but if you want a little spoiler "there is a part in the early game where you come face to face with a axe murder"
Guess i'll DL the game and try it. (y)
 
Back
Top Bottom