Theme editor

VN KN Ren'Py DAZ Ravenous [Arc 3 Ep.1] [Lament Entertainment]

4.80 star(s) 5 reviews
There's no walkthrough for this version?
KN tag stands for Kinetic Novel.

That means it's linear with no choices/branching paths/alternative endings/etc.
 
Last edited:
So now we are adding a KN (kinetic novel) tog to the game? Ok, that's accurate, but it is unusual to see the tag applied.

Ren'Py games are by default KN's. Sure, you get the little choices of view this scene or skip this scene (which this game does) based upon your preference. Usually the game just moves along without caring about your choice.

I can only think of a handful of Ren'Py games that had legitimately branching plots which wouldn't get the KN tag. Of course, the extra effort of trying to advance all the branching plots means these games share a different tag: abandoned.
 
LOL I guess trying to keep this in one section is like trying to keep a cat in the back yard with a 4' fence, it just jumps over whenever it wants. :LOL:
 
Huh? Why its no longer in plus?
I could be wrong but I believe Lament said that Arc 1 had the adjustable ages specified but 2 and 3 do not. Since the timeline is fairly short there weren't many birthdays. So If you played Arc 1 you would know that Amber would be a loli. Could be mistaken But I believe that is the case.
 
I could be wrong but I believe Lament said that Arc 1 had the adjustable ages specified but 2 and 3 do not. Since the timeline is fairly short there weren't many birthdays. So If you played Arc 1 you would know that Amber would be a loli. Could be mistaken But I believe that is the case.
Even in Arc1 the dev aged up Jettica. She is still very cute, but she was REALLY cute before he did that.
 
Thread owner
Even in Arc1 the dev aged up Jettica. She is still very cute, but she was REALLY cute before he did that.
I didnt age her up. at least i dont remember aging her up. all of her proprtions are the same as the original model. i dont even have a different version in my library. are you sure jettica? i mean, I did recently changed her hair in arc 2... and I changed the makeup and hair on amelia, btu didnt age, either.
 
How is MC 18, and his younger sister 18 also? Why do they say shit like "I'm 18, that's not even legal"? I get you do not want to explicitly say the characters are under 18, when they clearly are. But why even include a number then? Especially when the dialogue makes it clear they are kids.
 
Last edited:
I didnt age her up. at least i dont remember aging her up. all of her proprtions are the same as the original model. i dont even have a different version in my library. are you sure jettica? i mean, I did recently changed her hair in arc 2... and I changed the makeup and hair on amelia, btu didnt age, either.
I never thought Jettica had been aged up. I did think her face looked a tiny bit chubby with the new hairstyle. That's probably due to the hair and not a difference to the face. Her cheeks looked a bit rounder.

If I had to guess ages though, from youngest to older, I would guess 1) Karina, 2) Amber, 3) Amelia.
 
Thread owner
How is MC 18, and his younger sister 18 also? Why do they day shit like "I'm 18, that's not even legal"? I get you do not want to explicitly say the characters are under 18, when they clearly are. But why even include a number then? Especially when the dialogue makes it clear they are kids.
You'll figure it out eventually. It'll take more than 1 post on a forum to understand though, Default ages are set to that, If anybody were to ask. However, setting the ages yourself, changes that. That's when its in your hands to decide the number. so, type in the age that you think the conversation matches and you will have what you want for that concern.
 
I didnt age her up. at least i dont remember aging her up. all of her proprtions are the same as the original model. i dont even have a different version in my library. are you sure jettica? i mean, I did recently changed her hair in arc 2... and I changed the makeup and hair on amelia, btu didnt age, either.
Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but she felt younger back then. :love: 🥰
 

Attachments

  • 3860321_06_34b.webp
    3860321_06_34b.webp
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • 3860320_06_30.webp
    3860320_06_30.webp
    961.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 3860322_06_50.webp
    3860322_06_50.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Thread owner
Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but she felt younger back then.
swear to you. exact same model. I made her closer to MC's age, than the rest of ths girls until samantha and london and their family shows up. oh and shannon.
 
Back
Top Bottom