Theme editor

4.45 star(s) 11 reviews
Notice
Updated due to the game being leak elsewhere.
Damn. They are adding more love interests. We just want content with the daughters. I thought this was an incest game. Silly me. Wasn't that the problem with polarity too many characters. Lack of focus.
 
Sad to see the abandoned tag on this. This was certainly one of my favorite games.
By far one of the best I have seen. Ive seen the dev post elsewhere but seems to more just want to drag out the monthly donations instead of push updates
 
Damn. They are adding more love interests. We just want content with the daughters. I thought this was an incest game. Silly me. Wasn't that the problem with polarity too many characters. Lack of focus.
Where the heck do you see that? They aren't even adding more words at this rate.

(I mean, not that "incest game" has ever excluded non-family characters anyway)
 
Is this the game that was related to EBGE? Or was a new Dev remaking that as somethig else? I've got 'Desire' in my head?
 
wait, you're telling me this is actually averaging more than 1 update per year? that... somehow feels like it shouldn't be true
From what I recall the first couple releases were on a much more normal schedule- not fast but not nearly this delayed. So it averages out as ~1 per year even though at this point it's been a year and a half since last release.
 
Back
Top Bottom