Theme editor

4.45 star(s) 11 reviews
Notice
Updated due to the game being leak elsewhere.
Hope commenters who claim it's purposefully delayed are wrong.
we all hope so too but there is no way in the world this dev is able to speak the truth.
if you only count the blatant lies over the past two months you will never use the word "hope" with this dev again.

the complaints are not about getting a free game, the complaints are the dev's actions / inactions
 
SirD has a new Patreon post (scraped via Pawchive):

Hi all,

Since I don't have much new to report, I held off a bit on posting this. Sorry if that felt like I was going back on my pledge to check in with you all weekly. Realistically speaking, if I do it every single week, I think it will start to feel a bit repetitive and more like static/background noise than something meaningful. In my opinion, and let me know if you guys disagree, what matters is that I WILL NOT be going silent/disappearing on you all again. You will hear from me in regular intervals no matter what, typically 2-4 times per month. And when I have nothing new to report, I'll give you guys a small goodie or token of appreciation instead, which is what we're doing right now.

Over time this has become one of my favorite tracks in the game. It's nothing flashy or exciting, but it's the track I find myself listening to most often while writing the scripts. Helps keep me mellowed out/focused. It's also attached to some fairly meaningful scenes, such as when we're "making up" with Maddison/growing closer to her, or when our "hero/protagonist" is feeling a little emotional. It can even play during your date night with Olivia if you spend long enough in the scene/discussion.

"County Lines" by Telecasted/Delicate Steve.

Disclaimer: I do not claim ownership of the songs featured. Full credits to .

Onto some more relevant news perhaps...

While I've been giving Alorth some space to sort out his personal situation, I really don't think it will be too much longer now before he delivers the renders I need to complete the chapter. I considered just cutting the scene, or working around it by releasing what I have (then releasing a patch later)... but I think we've all waited long enough for this, so waiting just a little bit longer isn't going to be the end of the world, especially when it's a matter of delivering the chapter in full as it's intended, not chopped up or cut down.

When he's back on track, I'll also be twisting his arm for a MASSIVE wallpaper drop, the biggest we've seen to date. And again, the delay for Ch8's release will not significantly impact Ch9's release. You guys will be seeing Ch9 way sooner than you're anticipating, you have my word on that.

I love you guys, thanks for sticking with us.

-SirD.
 
SirD has a new Patreon post (scraped via Pawchive):
Them: Hey, tell me about SirD, (Ryan of New York)
Me: A pathological liar he is someone who has a chronic, compulsive pattern of excessive lying, often without any clear benefit, reason, or tangible gain.


first he says:
"Sorry if that felt like I was going back on my pledge to check in with you all weekly. Realistically speaking, if I do it every single week, I think it will start to feel a bit repetitive and more like static/background noise than something meaningful."


than in the very next paragraph he says:
"Over time this has become one of my favorite tracks in the game. It's nothing flashy or exciting, but it's the track I find myself listening to most often while writing the scripts."
 
Last edited:
Expected result, sadly. Project is/was way too ambitious ( even thou i have not seen much difference between variables ). Couple this with 'smols' and not enough money to finance = dead.
 
Expected result, sadly. Project is/was way too ambitious ( even thou i have not seen much difference between variables ). Couple this with 'smols' and not enough money to finance = dead.
was there not at least one 'smol' in this ??
 
Back
Top Bottom