Dream flash back oh no...if you can read the huge block of text above this post, this is what a scam looks like.
$5,000.000+ per month for a scammer who doesn't want to work, just wants to play video games & spew shit on X
dev forgot to tell everyone his dog died too
Sad to see the game in this state, was a good game
Sadder that the loudest complaints usually come from the people who paid the least if anything.
If you Gave the developer money and got personally screwed then my sympathies to you and please feel free to vent if it helps.
Lesson to be learned for sure though..stop financing these Dev's tll its either or done or till they prove they are trustworthy.
dev forgot to tell everyone his dog died too
losing my dogs Mindy & Sophie
thats cause i don't even read this dudes shit anymore LOLNah he covered that too![]()
edit: read your comment wrongIt's true what they say; it's always the tallest flowers that get cut. Shame. This had great cheating focused content.
I haven't been following the situation and I've only roughly skimmed through the thread's history but I'm guessing you really aren't fond of the devedit: read your comment wrong
i wouldn't say cheating, its more of "see a fool, use a fool" & there are a lot of fools out there these days.
guess thats what happens when you stay indoors & skip out on real life
its not just me, its everyoneI haven't been following the situation and I've only roughly skimmed through the thread's history but I'm guessing you really aren't fond of the dev![]()
oh, in the devs defence, ""time doesn't exist"" so he can never be late LOLAlso note, his “sorry” message was Aug 10 with a promise to give an update on how testing is going two weeks later. Already two days late.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files