question

The Rogue Hero

Harem King
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
I think it would be a good way to help the site as long as people not paying can still earn it and it's not made harder to earn to try and get people to give up and just buy it lol

Reactions: 1 user

Shawnchapp's iconShawnchapp

Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 2
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2024
Website
www.patreon.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
just buying them doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of this system in the first place which was to make it harder for people to come here and report the site? letting them just pay $10 to see everything and report away seems like its only going to lead right back to the site getting reported again...

Reactions: 3 users

Alanray64

Registered
Jul 15, 2022
LC COIN
Just a couple of questions -

1. is there an easy to click link, icon etc which will show a person's stats, eg LC and credits etc? I didn't see anything clicking on the account profile name in the top right.
2. Also is there a link that shows what level of points unlock what and the "shop" what is it and what is expected to be there? I did look and have browsed forums, yet nothing makes sense.

Thanks in Advance.

Pearle

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
not saying this is what or why it happened this way, the whole ordeal over the past couple weeks seems like it was just put in place to get to this point of paying for access, which in my honest opinion is just taking us back to square one, as now anyone can just toss a couple of dollars and get access making it all a mute point.

Reactions: 3 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
not saying this is what or why it happened this way, the whole ordeal over the past couple weeks seems like it was just put in place to get to this point of paying for access, which in my honest opinion is just taking us back to square one, as now anyone can just toss a couple of dollars and get access making it all a mute point.
but they wont due to having their shit be doxable.

You must be registered to see attachments

RIC0H

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
LC COIN
but they wont due to having their shit be doxable.

You must be registered to see attachments

Probably should put a warning on the donation page regarding that.

"If you donate and the site gets reported, LC will publicly post your information."

There's no way to tell which donator reported the site, so I presume you'll be picking a random persons info to post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

yhbt

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2024
LC COIN
If the money, goes to helping/maintaining LC it's fine by me.
Seems like a decent alternate solution to this whole ordeal than the current one. LC is a kind of supplementary site to a certain other site due to the exact same issue happening over there. Thus, I have been more active with the forum and devs over there than here. I get that you want this to be its own community of sorts, but the credits system is a bit annoying for lurkers.

I don't know if malicious actors would be fended off by it, but it might be easier to make a connection if something happens. Just buying credits or a discount could be nice. Not buying ranks directly. What would happen if a malicious actor comes along as it is? How would you spot that person and disable their account/social credit? Some barrier of entry is fine, but the current level is a bit high.

A certain dooujin site has allowed a payment for a while, which disables ads and enables content on the site, as an alternative to using the site's social credit.

RadiataIncarnata

Registered
Lewd
Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
I give money to people/things that make me happy, I don't give money to those who go out of their way to make my user experience worse.

Reactions: 2 users

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
if i made it so users could purchase credits with actual money who would be with it or oppose it.

let me hear your thoughts on it.

this would also help LC
Thank you!!! 😍

Driko

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
LC COIN
I know the site needs engagement and such, but charging Members+ 715 LC COIN is a bit complicated, they're kind of forcing people to buy credits, which takes away the meaning of the proposal itself, doesn't it?

Reactions: 1 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I know the site needs engagement and such, but charging Members+ 715 LC COIN is a bit complicated, they're kind of forcing people to buy credits, which takes away the meaning of the proposal itself, doesn't it?
The amout of LC Coins (credits) you get has been risen as a compensation. Form 3 up to 5 for getting likes and posting.

• Wow

Azusa

Registered
Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
Did they reset the coins again? Last Weekend I had 12, today I have 5. It's already slow enough for me to get some, and then this?

Edit: And why is it that I have 10 listed right here?
<---

Edit 2: And why did the price for member+ got up again?!

Last edited:

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Did they reset the coins again? Last Weekend I had 12, today I have 5. It's already slow enough for me to get some, and then this?

Edit: And why is it that I have 10 listed right here?
<---

Edit 2: And why did the price for member+ got up again?!
The login reward was removed and with it all coins earned from that, because some people abused the system with their VPNs.

If you mean the 10 LC Coins, you had 5 before you made your post and it rose to 10 because you got 5 LCC for posting.

750 is supposed to be the final price, it was going through balancing/adjustments before, wait for on of the random weekly discounts to get it cheaper,

Back
Top Bottom