question

Skrotum

Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2023
LC COIN
How would you not know that they are for sale? Would you approach users that have reach a certain threshold in private? Like a fixer on a street corner.

Reactions: 1 user

Grutrec

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2023
LC COIN
I like a system where you have the choice but are not obliged to pay, helps everyone.

miikell

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2023
LC COIN
if i made it so users could purchase credits with actual money who would be with it or oppose it.

let me hear your thoughts on it.

this would also help LC
I guess I am confused on what the credits are for. Can they be used to purchase things? Are a certain amount required in order to access certain content? I'm not opposed to the idea of being able to purchase them, if there is a tangible benefit to having them.

angelamys89

Registered
Lewd
May 10, 2022
LC COIN
I see no problem with this at all. Two birds with one stone. As far as I see it then people want to become members+ so that they can view the 'restricted' section. And members don't want the 'restricted' section available to everyone as 'white knights' could cause problems IF these pages get reported or whatever. If buying your 'in' to that section helps run the site then maybe it's easier for them to do it that way, and the funds help the site, as opposed to postings etc (which may generate a certain amount of revenue thru advertising etc). I doubt that there is a simple easy way that ticks all the boxes, but the simplest solutions are often the best I believe.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I guess I am confused on what the credits are for. Can they be used to purchase things? Are a certain amount required in order to access certain content? I'm not opposed to the idea of being able to purchase them, if there is a tangible benefit to having them.
yes i plan on adding cool features to the shop.

Imo it would not fix the current problem you are trying to solve.
it sorta does, first no troll wants to wait hours for 500 credits, secondly if they purchase the credits ill have all the information i need to continue with my phase 3

Reactions: 2 users

Cluckcluck

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
You need certain amount of credits to unlock "certain" category of games. You can get these credits by engaging yourself with the community or buying them outright which goes into supporting LC. Hope this helps.

Cluckcluck

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
yes i plan on adding cool features to the shop.

it sorta does, first no troll wants to wait hours for 500 credits, secondly if they purchase the credits ill have all the information i need to continue with my phase 3
OOO ok phase 3 sounds scary interesting!

ExNoName

Registered
Jan 22, 2023
LC COIN
A new way to make money... brilliant!
You are geniuses, really... first they were donations, then small ads here and there, then increasingly intrusive ads, and now this.
And then??? A monthly subscription, then weekly and finally pay for each game downloaded??
Brilliant, truly brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Stoni1234

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
the question is if the coin system will stay as it is or if we'll get more changes to it. Last days have been very annoying with new rules and changes every few hours. To make people pay for something that might be changed again a few hours later doesnt seem fair to me.

loltube

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2023
LC COIN
Stage 3, coins are now a cryptocurrency. Primarily aquired through mining. Alternately you can purchase said coins by performing "work". Work rewards known as "money" may be exchanged for coins based on real time market value. /s

Lurkabowa

Oro doiho pio
Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
you can purchase said coins by performing "work". Work rewards known as "money" may be exchanged for coins based on real time market value. /s
Oh i see. I gacha… Okay that was terrible. I’ll stop now

TheThirsty

Registered
Lewd
Oct 27, 2023
LC COIN
I thought the credit system would be good till the 500 credit price to access what i come to this site for. You can donate to get it im sorry but im leaving this site for good its become to money hungry :(

Back
Top Bottom