question

angelic realm

Staff member
Owner
Head-Admin
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
if i made it so users could purchase credits with actual money who would be with it or oppose it.

let me hear your thoughts on it.

this would also help LC

• Thumbs Down
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

SkyeJordan666

Hell is the place I only belong.
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Prestige 2
If the money, goes to helping/maintaining LC it's fine by me.

Reactions: 5 users

Lorddacen

Registered
Lewd
Jan 30, 2024
LC COIN
i mean i would be willing to like throw 5$ to get it done with lol but not if it was a repeated payment, I have enough subscription services in my life lol

moros84

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
Sure. would make it easier to go back to lurking, if i could just throw money at the problem, and didn't have to engage to get access to all the content.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

void12

Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2022
LC COIN
if i made it so users could purchase credits with actual money who would be with it or oppose it.

let me hear your thoughts on it.

this would also help LC
I dont know how I feel about the ability to buy the credits because while it will help out the site it could also lead to people paying just so they can report the site. There are people out there that are petty like that.

Reactions: 4 users

Cluckcluck

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
it would be one time
One time purchase is good, but it'd have to be properly integrated with the existing point that the user has. For eg if the user is lets say a certain points away they can buy only the required points but i dont know what users with 1k+ points would add to the server? cuz they already exist with some being over 100k. Would love to hear some ideas.

Reactions: 1 users

TokyoRu2024

those who kill should be prepared to be killed ♪
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2023
Website
game.granbluefantasy.jp
LC COIN
Prestige 1
yesh all is fine in love and war, as even some of us have been parting too , speaking gibberish and so. to be honest.

oh as some as said yeah have to be careful. the goal was to keep those people (blow whispers and reporters) out or at least made it a little more hard for they to do their doings here.

angelic realm

Staff member
Owner
Head-Admin
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
One time purchase is good, but it'd have to be properly integrated with the existing point that the user has. For eg if the user is lets say a certain points away they can buy only the required points but i dont know what users with 1k+ points would add to the server? cuz they already exist with some being over 100k. Would love to hear some ideas.
it would be defined
100 coin = $2
200 coin = $4
300 coin = $6
400 coin = $8
500 coin = $10

41348E9D

Registered
Lewd
Nov 8, 2022
LC COIN
To me, it seems like this completely defeats the whole point of this new system.
Originally, it was stated that this access could not be purchased at all.
Having it so some one can find the site, drop a few coins, and report the contents - well, we may as well go back to how things were before.

I notice that the 'price' of the member+ is now 350 credits. I'm sure it was 30 last time I looked. That will take a long time to get, and yeah, paying a little to speed that up would be good; but again, if we try to remember why this process was put in, paying for it seems like a really really bad idea.

Reactions: 6 users

Adriano33

Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2023
LC COIN
If it's for keeping the site alive, why not?
I don't see a problem with that scenario.

Reactions: 1 user

hathgarniche

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2024
LC COIN
The issue is, how do you define an amount thats too much for common reporting asswhipes, and how much is enough for regular members to be willing to buy in. If its too low, then it wont fix the problem.

Reactions: 1 user

Skrotum

Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2023
LC COIN
I am opposed to that. It would look like the grind is just there to pressure money out of you. Also it would totally defeat the point on walling off malicious actors, because they would just pay the fee.

Reactions: 6 users

angelic realm

Staff member
Owner
Head-Admin
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
I am opposed to that. It would look like the grind is just there to pressure money out of you. Also it would totally defeat the point on walling off malicious actors, because they would just pay the fee.
this route would only be known if you know they are for sale.

Back
Top Bottom