2 Years of Service
Scat, Guro, and Vore. Guro is the worst tho, I just don't understand what the appeal is. I've seen some doujins that trick you with a nice cover page only to have the worst thing you'll ever see on the next page.
THATS RIGHT.Finish. We've all been accused of kinkshaming.)
But seriously - requiring someone to tolerate actions that are genuinely disgusting is silly, to say the least. Everyone has their own preferences and their own boundaries of what is acceptable. Forcing everyone to dance to the same tune is possible, no argument, but it would smell strongly of totalitarism.
Then why do noble men break their swords in battles around NTR?THATS RIGHT.
This is fantasy.
No one is asking you to try it.
If you not into something move on
I don't understand that eitherI can understand virtually everything that doesn't focus on other men, cannot fathom how a straight guy can be like wow I really wanna watch a big strong dude fuck my girl or wow i wanna watch 10 dudes have sex with a girl at once. Feels too gay for me and im barely straight
Scat, ok, no problem there.scat, or piss
I find it very disgusting
And if I don't like it when someone pisses on me. and I don't want to piss on the person I love? I'm not interested in watching a person piss or shit. And I don't understand the charms of sniffing someone's used panties (which is present in 50% of games). Should I hang myself or throw myself in front of a train because of that?Scat, ok, no problem there.
Piss, well, to have play with it, it's a context of domination (obviously) where you must organized yourself to avoid the main issue with that, the smell.
So, do it under a shower after drinking lots of water, and it's fine.
The pee itself is steril, no problem of getting diseases like with scat.
Interesting lead you dug up there.I think these photos might of had something to do with the start of furries.
You must be registered to see attachmentsYou must be registered to see attachments
That's why it's called vanilla! Cause everyone likes the smell of vanilla! These motherfuckers!Finish. We've all been accused of kinkshaming.)
But seriously - requiring someone to tolerate actions that are genuinely disgusting is silly, to say the least. Everyone has their own preferences and their own boundaries of what is acceptable. Forcing everyone to dance to the same tune is possible, no argument, but it would smell strongly of totalitarism.
I was about to say the same thing, thank youBisexuality is a thing. So it is possible for a guy to like both dicks and pussies. So, I guess, adding a dick to an otherwise perfectly attractive woman could be the best of both worlds for guys who are bi, especially if they do like girls more.
And that's where fantasy comes to play. Same with furries and other stuff, they don't exist but is just hot for some of us.Someone having both isn't a real thing.
You sound very closed minded, do you want me to give you a hand?Futa. Total WTF. If you are a guy and into dicks you are gay. So why not full gay instead of for whatever reason wanting the guy to have a girl's face and tits?