Porn fetishes you just don't understand.

Scat and anything that involves physical pain.
But to each it's own.
 
Vore, and it's not even that I find it disgusting, it just doesn't make sense to me...
 
Well, the normal ones most people don't like: scat, guro, vore, rape, ntr... But recently I've come across another one I didn't even know existed: Insects. truly a traumatic discovery.
 
Well, the normal ones most people don't like: scat, guro, vore, rape, ntr... But recently I've come across another one I didn't even know existed: Insects. truly a traumatic discovery.
DAFUQ????

eta - anything involving feet. Do you know how DIRTY feet are?
 
Well, the normal ones most people don't like: scat, guro, vore, rape, ntr... But recently I've come across another one I didn't even know existed: Insects. truly a traumatic discovery.
I don't want to imagine what they gonna do with insects
 
I feel the title of this is a bit misleading, or people are misunderstanding? I think pretty much all fetishes are easily understandable, many people just don't like or aren't turned on by some of them. Not liking is very different to not understanding.
 
I feel the title of this is a bit misleading, or people are misunderstanding? I think pretty much all fetishes are easily understandable, many people just don't like or aren't turned on by some of them. Not liking is very different to not understanding.
It's like "how could anyone POSSIBLY find that a turn on?"
 
IDK, I've just kind of accepted that people have no control over what they're sexually into, so there's not too much point in questioning why someone likes a certain fetish.

Put another way, I don't know why I like the fetishes I like so why would I expect someone else to be able to adequately explain to me why they like something I don't.
 
I love the bulges that forms in a girl for riding a long dih or for being to small, idk whats the exciting part that i found atractive but i llke it
 
Incest. And it sucks that a lot of game have it. At the same time I will not judge anyone who have these kind of fetish and no one should do that. It's just that there are things that I will never get to like.
 
That tentacles shit. I mean that's total WTF. What demented person came up with it?
 
Back
Top Bottom