Porn fetishes you just don't understand.

Abusive shit - slapping, hair pulling, pinching, etc.
 
Anything with violence or non-consensual stuff. That includes blackmail or sleep stuff. Of course there's the gross stuff I don't understand either.
 
MC girlfriend being a whore or his wife he farms out to other guys, and gets off on being a cuck. I just don't get it.
 
impossibly huge tits... i mean why are you destroying your art style with something like that... i mean what are you even suppose to do with those...
 
Granny porn..Most other things I can understand to a degree. That one I just can't wrap my head around. Sure I get toothless blowjobs is a thing, but I wouldn't even be able to get it up.
 
Scat and vore.

Piss I can kinda understand to some extent, but these two are completely lost on me.
 
There are tons that I find disturbing but the most normal I don't get is foot fetishes
They way i have been told it, two close by areas of the brain have a crosswire that cause "normal" attraction to become a foot fetish.
Basically a short circuit.
 
Actual violence (punching and kicking) like bruises and marks will show from BDSM, but to give someone a black eye, bloody nose...why??
 
Yeah when I found out about that I was mentally scared. Didn't help I had a experience do to being hospitalized where they put on a catheter. Was not a good experience
I had that a couple times. Hurts like fuck going in and coming out. I suppose something smaller could give you than tingle you sometimes feel when pissing, but not worth trying.
 
Feet. Is it something people get into over time or is it just something you have or dont have? To me feet are just completely unsexual like an elbow.
 
Any of the really weird shit. Like some comedian said years back how there's a porn magazine for everything - no matter what weird thing turns you on in someone else's pain in the ass job. The example was "whiffle ball fuckers magazine."
 
Granny porn..Most other things I can understand to a degree. That one I just can't wrap my head around. Sure I get toothless blowjobs is a thing, but I wouldn't even be able to get it up.
Yeah for some reason I always get hot Granny in your area adds. Its a real boner killer.
 
Scat, amputation, maiming/mutilation.

No clue how anyone gets off on that stuff.

Waterworks is one I don't like, but I understand it from a humiliation standpoint.
Need to add some:

nipple fucking
dickgirls / chicks with dicks
trans
futanari
shemale
male breast growth
any combination of penis(es) and breasts on a single body
anal prolapse
cartoonishly oversize / enormous features(breasts, penis, ass, etc.)
bestiality / zoo / animal on animal
gender morph/change
insect
fat / overweight
snuff
birth / vaginal birth
guro
furry
fisting
 
Back
Top Bottom