Theme editor

1.00 star(s) 1 review
Notice
Updated due to the game being leak elsewhere.
My New Second Chance - V0.32 / Ep 32

- PC, Mac and Android all on same link
- PC
- Mac
- Android

Already reported the OP with the links above, just need an uploader to update the OP. Also the files are fucking large, need's a compressor badly.
 
Oh, the dev banned me from their itch page for this game for leaving a review of 3/10 on it. they also deleted the comment.

So i did not like this game. There was basically no coherent story, the sex scenes weren't great. Literally 3 hours in and i realized the story was making absolutely no fucking sense. The MC gets 50 million dollars, and then proceeds to spend like 300 million. They remodel the family home and its so great, for all of 5 minutes before they are moving.

3/10

1/10 because of the dev
 
I haven't played this in a while, the (I believe) unintentional lolibaiting was weird and immersion breaking as fuck.
With that I mean, that when I tried it out, there were OBVIOUS lolis, then you check the bios, and all are 18. I'm not even talking physical loli, I'm talking their age and how they act etc did not match up with their models and the bio at all.
Dev needs to add the function to change ages, unless a modding god can drop something. Otherwise lolilover here doesn't even think that this game actually belongs in the Plus-section.
 
oh, and i almost forgot, like 2 hours in, they changed all of the female characters to have moribidly obese asses and thighs

considering they body proportions were all pretty good before that, fuck man
 
Going from 29 to 32 I get this. 29 still loads the save clean but 32 stains the bed. Is this only a "me" problem?

From a fresh start it worked without errors so I guess it just doesn't like the old saves... Wish this game would quit forcing interactions with balloon tittied, Jello assed abominations and let me just focus on the normal to petites. I can block out extra wangs but not supersized demons that seem to have eaten the entire grocery store? I don't want the stay puffed mashmellow man's sisters wearing out my junk. Sign them up for Jenny Craig.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I haven't played this in a while, the (I believe) unintentional lolibaiting was weird and immersion breaking as fuck.
With that I mean, that when I tried it out, there were OBVIOUS lolis, then you check the bios, and all are 18. I'm not even talking physical loli, I'm talking their age and how they act etc did not match up with their models and the bio at all.
Dev needs to add the function to change ages, unless a modding god can drop something. Otherwise lolilover here doesn't even think that this game actually belongs in the Plus-section.
It's not unintentional, this game is a 14.1 gb DL, and is two and a half years old.
The orc village had finally convinced me. Pretty far into the 'game', MC bangs every single type of paramutation of giant boobed, green skinned, floppy eared fleshbag, but when the loli turns up at the very end, he of course turns her down for a promise of something later! Whether that's green or blue balling it's fucking infuriating because its completely on purpose!
Of the the two other loli's hidden in the sea of massive mammaries one, whose mom has already given him the greenlight, gives MC another boring BJ.
How is a BJ boring? No seduction and zero reciprocation, which is normal sexual behavior when one lives a life in prolonged subscription episodes.
There's no loli pay off here, this dev owns a fat cow milk farm.
 
Last edited:
It's not unintentional, this game is a 15 gb DL, and is two and a half years old.
The orc village had finally convinced me. Pretty far into the 'game', MC bangs every single type of paramutation of giant boobed, green skinned, floppy eared fleshbag, but when the loli turns up at the very end, he of course turns her down for a promise of something later! Whether that's green or blue balling it's fucking infuriating because its completely on purpose!
Of the the two other loli's hidden in the sea of massive mammaries one, whose mom has already given him the greenlight, gives MC another boring BJ.
How is a BJ boring? No seduction and zero reciprocation, which is normal sexual behavior when one lives a life in prolonged subscription episodes.
There's no loli pay off here, this dev owns a fat cow milk farm.
Yeah, I don't remember how much was in it when I was playing, but that's sucky...
I don't mind a mix of old, middle, adult, hebe and loli (any mix, really), but the loli content seems to be lacking. Coupled with the fact (like I wrote) that they are canonically 18+ (because they are hardcoded to be 18 in their bio, with no option to change).
I understand those protecting themselves with having a "all chars are 18+, fuck off feds"-disclaimer. But why not make the ages changeable or something?
Lolibaiting is so fucking boring.
 
I had to tap out after MC gets his first paycheck near the start of the game. The bad and sometimes nonexistent translations make the dialog and story incoherent. AI and Google Translate are not dependable on their own, some human effort is needed.

From what I've played and what I've read the game needs a massive overhaul/partial remake at least. Especially if there's 2 years and 15gigs worth of lolibaiting.

Also... the MC's dad ends himself because he owes 2 million yen (a little over 12 thousand USD)? Do I have that right?
 
I really enjoyed the story of the game, it was engaging and well done, kept me hooked from start to finish. But one thing that bothered me was seeing content locked behind Patreon payments. It kind of breaks the experience because it feels like the game isn’t complete unless you pay extra.
 
Welp, always read the comments I guess ... The grotesque monsters were made to have EVEN bigger asses than the original way too much was, like damn.
 
You must be registered to see attachments


Overview:
You play as the 'MC' who has lived and worked his entire life just to stay alive until one day something mysterious happens and gives you the chance to go back in time and fix all your past mistakes. What awaits you on this new journey?
Reconnect with old friends and make new ones as you progress through your journey.
It's up to you to decide what to do.​
3DCG, Animated, Incest, Male protagonist, Milf, Big ass, Big tits, Mobile game, Teasing, Fantasy,
Future Tags:
Pregnancy, Harém,
I'll be adding more as the game progresses, but I'll warn you upfront: no NTR here.
Extract and run
EP22:
  • Fixed the issue in EP20 where users couldn’t access a Patreon-exclusive scene after EP21 was released (just a blocked string).
  • A significant reduction in the game's size for the Android version (it will now take up less space on your phone).
  • 2,779 words.
  • 334 images.
  • 20 videos.
  • An exclusive choice for Patreon supporters.
  • Story progression, of course.
  • Audio and music wherever I could add them.
  • Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German. (Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
  • Improved English translation using DeepL.
  • Special thanks to the people who downloaded the game from , your feedback was incredibly valuable.

EP21:
  • The conclusion of a story that began in the early episodes of the game.
  • 4,012 words.
  • 504 images.
  • 12 videos.

EP 20.1
Fixed the bug where some images wouldn't appear when starting a new game, and also the issue preventing saves from loading (apparently related to translation files). If you find any other bugs, please let me know here or on Discord.
6,288 worlds
943 images.
51 videos.
Choices and sex scenes are Patreon-exclusive.
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.

Episode 19
I managed to reduce the size of the Android version by compressing the videos, allowing me to generate an APK. Unfortunately, this means the Android version has lower video quality. In the meantime, I’m looking for alternatives to create an APK without a size limit. Additionally, this new version has a cloud save system that will be available in the upcoming EPs. So, if you'd like, play the game, create saves, and when a new update comes out, save to the cloud and install the new version.

3,684 worlds

417 images.

9 videos.

29 Patreon images in the gallery.

Story progression, of course.

Audio and music wherever I could add them.

Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German. (Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)

Improved English translation using DeepL.

Special thanks to the people who downloaded the game from Patreon, your feedback was incredibly valuable.

Episode 17
-Fixed bugs where some images and videos weren't showing up.
-Fixed the APK installation error (the problem was an outdated SDK, but now the minimum requirement is 3GB of RAM for the game to run).
-6,319 worlds
-961 images.
-156 videos.
-14 girls across 2 mini point-and-click maps (6 of them exclusive to Patreon supporters).
-Revealing a bit of the past of one of the main girls.
-Story progression, of course.

Episode 16
Fixed the APK installation error (the problem was an outdated SDK, but now the minimum requirement is 3GB of RAM for the game to run).
2,821 words.
449 images.
19 videos. (1 exclusive sexual video for Patreon supporters.)
11 images added to the gallery. (All exclusive to Patreon supporters.)
4 exclusive choices for Patreon supporters.
A new girl added to the game. (Over 18 years old, of course.)
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.
Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German. (Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
Improved English translation using DeepL.
If you want to receive all the news before everyone else, join my . You won't regret it.

Episode 15
Bug in the dialogues fixed.
Fixed the APK installation error (the problem was an outdated SDK, but now the minimum requirement is 3GB of RAM for the game to run).
2,600 words.
563 images.
14 videos.
A potential new girl added to the game. (Over 18 years old, of course.)
Performance issues fixed
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.
Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German. (Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
Improved English translation using DeepL.

Episode 14
Fixed the APK installation error (the problem was an outdated SDK, but now the minimum requirement is 3GB of RAM for the game to run).
Minor bugs fixed.
2,982 words.
508 images. (38 exclusive images for Patreon.)
17 videos.
Exclusive Choices for Patreon.

Episode 13
Fixed the APK installation error (the problem was an outdated SDK, but now the minimum requirement is 3GB of RAM for the game to run).
Minor bugs fixed.
4,131 words.
652 images. (38 exclusive images for Patreon.)
8 videos.
2 images in the gallery.
Performance issues fixed
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.
Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German.(Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
Improved English translation using DeepL.

Episode 12
Minor bugs fixed.
Fixing the bug where the photos on the phones were the same as the main character's.
2,944 words.
513 images.
7 videos.
3 exclusive gallery images for Patreons.
Performance issues fixed
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.
Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German.(Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)

Episode 11
Music Room Completed.
Character Bio menu modified to support more characters in the future.
Interface improvements.

Bug Fixes
Fixed an error in the APK version where the MC's dialogues in phone mode were not appearing (I moved the MC's dialogues to the same side as the general dialogues).
4,028 words.
639 images.
24 videos.
13 exclusive gallery images for Patreons.

Episode 9
Edited the phone image to remove the sticker that was covering the dialogue.
New sex sound effects added.
Fixed some errors in the English translations.
2,881 words
293 renders
31 videos
Performance issues fixed
Created a version for Mac.
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.
Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German.(Except for Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
Improved English translation using DeepL.

Episode 7.1
After a few days dealing with headaches from the graphics card, I finally managed to release EP7. What's new in it?
Fixed the issue of not translating the characters' names.
Added Japanese and Korean languages.
2,873 words
423 renders
4 videos
1 photos in the gallery
Performance issues fixed
Created a version for Mac.
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.
Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and German.(Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
Improved English translation using DeepL.
Special thanks to the people who downloaded the game from Itch.io and Patreon, your feedback was incredibly valuable.

Episode 6
3,788 words
514 renders
4 photos in the gallery
Performance issues fixed
Created a version for Mac.
Story progression, of course.
Audio and music wherever I could add them.
Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and German.(Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)

Episode 5.3
  • Bug fixes and fixed the lag and freezing issues that were occurring with the game on PCs and probably on mobile devices as well.

Episode 5.2
  • Bugfix

Episode 5.1
  • Fixed errors with images appearing in messages on the cellphone.
  • Corrected translation errors in dialogues, especially with the ancestral dialogues, as well as untranslated items.
  • Created a version for Mac.
This is my real first game. I used a bit as a base a manhwa I read in the past, but it's just a base.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: -
-

EP01 - EP25: - -
EP26 - EP30: - -
EP31 - EP32: - -

You must be registered to see attachments
Android links are broken and Viking File leads to a fake Vik1ng File Site. Risk of malware.
 
stupid fuking game with inconsistent translations, i mean i am ok with bad translations but there are portions with no translations fucking done, shit fuck of a story and scenes. fuck this game
 
Back
Top Bottom