My life in a loli kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus400

Registered
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
This is now my first attempt to propose something here. If I make any mistakes, please forgive me.
I found the game on fanbox and thought it would fit in well here. I've looked to see if it's already posted here, but couldn't find anything. You can download chapter one for free using the following link:
I haven't finished playing it yet, but I like it so far. It somehow has new and fresh ideas and stands out from the crowd of games.

Edit: Added the in-tag and shota. So far the MC has no blood related intercourse, but others do (i don't want to spoil more content). NTR is also in the game. Maybe you can avoid it, but I didn't want to miss content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18 users

Morpheus400

Registered
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
Maybe it would be a good idea to add this game to the "restricted games" section? I'm pretty sure, the wouldn't allow it at least on Fuck95.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
LC COIN
I wish there was a different pay platform for the Dev. I am having trouble supporting on Pixiv.

Reactions: 1 user

Jan Meier

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2022
LC COIN
Hey great game. I played it without a break. I would love to support you more if it helps you getting more content in less time.

Morpheus400

Registered
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
Same for me.
But I didn't find a WT-mod. Seems like this game isn't so popular for modders.
What a shame.

Akeymu

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2022
LC COIN
nice but a think i missed some of the content, what are the right choices?
All the right choices are NTR/sharing choices

Basically anything says I dnt care if she fucks other people, and I'm happy you wanna fuck little boys aand I wanna watch, and I wanna fuck all theses little lolis an make em preggers too

Reactions: 1 users

Morpheus400

Registered
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
All the right choices are NTR/sharing choices

Basically anything says I dnt care if she fucks other people, and I'm happy you wanna fuck little boys aand I wanna watch, and I wanna fuck all theses little lolis an make em preggers too
I thought, I did that.
Maybe I have to play it one more time and read more carefully.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
If someone could write up a overview and tag list I will go and get the game and post it. If you could send me some screenshots as well it would help.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I am currently working on posting the game now no overview and no screenshot though

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

etrusmo

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
Website
linktr.ee
LC COIN
To anyone on this post, I'm the original dev of this game, Yes I changed my name, look for the whole story in (Removed by automod), for those of you who ar eout of the loop I have been posting in the main game post and also have new pixiv account and subscribestar, but that one isn't approved yet.

Lightbringer

God of Light
Registered
Lewd
Jun 26, 2022
LC COIN
when will more be released
To anyone on this post, I'm the original dev of this game, Yes I changed my name, look for the whole story in (Removed by automod), for those of you who ar eout of the loop I have been posting in the main game post and also have new pixiv account and subscribestar, but that one isn't approved yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom