Theme editor

5.00 star(s) 1 review
Notice
Updated due to the game being leak elsewhere.
Thread owner
French Translation v1.0e Made By Rory-Mercury91 (Will be split when a new comment has been made)

Traduction du jeu Milfy City en français.
Translation of the game Milfy City into French.
La traduction est faite automatiquement, donc des erreurs sont malheureusement présentes. Si vous en trouvez, veuillez me les signaler avec le maximum d'informations possibles afin que je puisse apporter les corrections nécessaires.
The translation is done automatically, so errors may unfortunately occur. If you find any, please let me know with as much information as possible so that I can make the necessary corrections.
  1. Télécharger le jeu, les liens seront fourni.
  2. Décompresser l'archive du jeu.
  3. Télécharger la traduction.
  4. Décompresser l'archive de ma traduction.
  5. Fusionner le dossier "game" présent dans mon archive avec celui du jeu.
  6. Lancer votre jeu.
  1. Download the game, links will be provided.
  2. Unzip the game archive.
  3. Download the translation.
  4. Unzip the archive of my translation.
  5. Merge the "game" folder in my archive with the game folder.
  6. Start your game.
DOWNLOAD:
[automerge]1775929314[/automerge]

Multiple Translations Made By HH-Games​


Language:
(19 languages support bilingual display with English}
Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Indonesian, Hindi, German, French, Dutch, Arabic, Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese.English

Usage:
Please make sure to back up your game and save files.
After extracting,

1.Translation patch
Extract patch.zip to get the game folder, then copy the files from the game folder into your game’s “game” folder.
Since the translation files are quite large, loading may take a bit longer.Inside the tl folder, you can keep your preferred language.


2.voice.zip
Extract the voice.zip to get the voice folder, then copy it into your game’s “game” folder.
If you don’t need voice, you don’t need to download voice.zip.

--------
ANDROID Download and install the APK file:

  1. Select Basic — contains only the core game data. You can play while downloading, and all browsed data will be stored on your phone, so it won’t need to be downloaded again next time.
  2. Select Data — includes all game data. Except for about 1 KB of data loaded on the startup screen, no additional network data will be used.”
After importing the data, restart the app. Tap the red text to see the imported games.



If app doesn’t run, please update “WebView” in the Play Store.

IPAD/IOS:
You can download and install the IPA if you’re able to sign IPA yourself.
Select Data
1760149540877.webp

----------------
add voice 2025.11.4
------------------

Game Preview:

Download:


---------

— mod mod is able to work.
mod: patch mod zip + voice mod.zip (you may have to start the game from the beginning.if it cant run ,Inside the tl folder, you can keep your preferred language and delete others)
no mod: patch.zip + voice.zip
 
Every time I read the title I start to hear the Starship song in my head lol...

Anyway it's a really nice game, but not on my GOAT list
 
Not gonna lie but this is one of my favourite games out there, I've finished this game 3 times and it's extremely good. So if anyone wants to play this game I highly recommend it
I gonna try this one next.
 
ICSTOR was the first creatotr I've found, but this game really showed how unpatient he is. Same for all his earlier games. We will never see the "DLC"
 
There are only like 2 milfs
The term MILF seems to have to meanings, which are "Mom I'd Like To Fuck" and "Mature I'd Like to Fuck". Game is going more for the latter definition (though who's to say it's not going for both).
 
Arguably one of the best incest games out there and a oldy as well still go back to this now and then and its still as good as when i first played it
 
Alot of files on the main page.

Which ones should i get for the FULL experience. nothing removed. Idealy compressed. ???
 
ICSTOR was the first creatotr I've found, but this game really showed how unpatient he is. Same for all his earlier games. We will never see the "DLC"

Yeah I feel like after IS2 was rushed\not finished I kinda lost hope he would ever put effort in his development from start to finish. It seems like when he's halfway through he just gets bored and wants to play with a new toy (which is usually the same as the toy before, just a bit better\more complex).
Alot of files on the main page.

Which ones should i get for the FULL experience. nothing removed. Idealy compressed. ???
You can download the full game (or the compressed version) 1.0e + the restoration mod, I think that should cover everything content-wise.
 
American Dirty Talk Mod for Milfy City

Downloads (version 2024-08-29):



Okay, so I'm not the author of this mod I'm just posting links to it. I don't claim any credit. [Hey Timbukalso if you're reading this it'd be cool if you'd post your mod to LC.]

It's basically a total a re-write of the script of the game, so the graphics are the same, but the conversations between the people are a lot better, and the stuff that didn't make sense in the original game was fixed. And the dialogue in the sex scenes is a lot filthier. And there's a bunch more animation. Look, if you want all the details, maybe go find the mod page on F95. But it's good. I recommend it. What have you got to lose?

Install:
Make a folder named adt in your game folder inside your Milfy City folder and unzip into that. (Milfy City/game/adt) Then rename your scripts.rpa file to scripts.rpa.bak. If you want to uninstall it, delete the adt folder you made and rename the scripts file back to scripts.rpa.

If you have the Content Restoration files installed, it's easiest to just delete them. You can just re-download them if you want to switch back since they're not very big. That's all the rpy and rpyc files in the Milfy City/game folder, and the scripts, images, and videos folders in that same folder.

@Fallen Angel Productions would you mind adding a link from the top post?

I know you're not the modder, but if you could pass this to him, it would be a nice help.

"game/add/scripts/rps.rpy", line 347: show statement expects a non-empty block.
show paper_selection: <---

Since it's empty, the ":" must be deleted to work properly, ty.
 
Did this dev actually retire?
I think so. He was getting a lot of hate because he was taking a very long time between updates. But I will give him credit, he actually finished the game vs abandoning it.
 
Even though all the drama the developers get into, this one is still one of the best adult game of all time for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom