Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo01

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
No, they apear random, but you can see it at the top if one is currently on.

It will be instead of this:
You must be registered to see attachments
Thanks for the information. I regularly logon so shouldn't be an issue.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have over 600 coins does that mean I can get into games+?
Sadly no, that numer is from when the prices were still being worked on for balancing reasons.
It's 750 now, but you can get up to 30% off on one of the random weekly sale days.

Guz89

Purifying Some Degeneracy
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
why do you guys think you need to donate or that it's hard to earn coins??
the number of users got higher after the system, and we are always trying to improve the shop and methods of acquire coins and ranks
About the games, we have some new additions to our staff team so you can expect more uploads and updates
I made a thread with a quick tutorial about how you earn coins, along with all the information about the coin system
The Coin-Hustlers University (Official)

Reactions: 1 user

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2024
LC COIN
Its Almost like my life depends on seeing those games that are all probably either abandoned or not finished with like 200 mb an not what you was hoping for when you downloaded it.

Slayer-

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
why do you guys think you need to donate or that it's hard to earn coins??
the number of users got higher after the system, and we are always trying to improve the shop and methods of acquire coins and ranks
About the games, we have some new additions to our staff team so you can expect more uploads and updates
I made a thread with a quick tutorial about how you earn coins, along with all the information about the coin system
The Coin-Hustlers University (Official)
Don't take this as a criticism, it's just a fear of the site ending up being closed due to lack of support from users

jamjam

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
Its Almost like my life depends on seeing those games that are all probably either abandoned or not finished with like 200 mb an not what you was hoping for when you downloaded it.
LMAO, i'm pretty sure when i get access i'll look for 2 min and find nothing new / no new updates, maybe i'll go back to grinding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom