Dean

Master Uploader & 1K Donator
Onyx
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
3,514
LewdCoins
⚡16,446
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎4 Years of Service‎
Allow others to update?
  1. yes
Developer Name
Atelier Kaguya HonkyTonk Pumpkin DLsite
Developer Links
Version
Final
Latest Update
Apr 1, 2026
Release Date
Nov 24, 2023
OS
  1. Windows
LewdCorner_1.jpg​

Overview:​
Overview:
My name is Aoki Ryota, the head of the Manga Club, which is in danger of being disbanded due to the school's sudden revision of the requirements for establishing a club.
・・・"There must be 5 or more members"
...Yes...Currently, I am the only member of the club. "If you join, I'll take responsibility and support you," I said, making compromises like that. At that point, I ran around desperately to gather members, and as a result, I was able to successfully secure four members.
And so a story of various kinds begins... set in a manga club that is on the verge of being erased.
"New Manga Club, first day of club activities
Now I feel even more uncomfortable... and strangely excited... There are four girls and one guy in this small clubroom... And they're all more defenseless than I thought?
"1. I'm trying to get an idea for a romance manga, so please help me out, manager. I'll follow up with this, so promise me you'll help, alright?♪"
This request was brought up by my lack of focus, as I was only thinking about the survival of the Manga Club...
As an older member of the club, I tried to maintain my dignity as club president so that they wouldn't notice my excitement, and my summer club activities with these free-spirited, voluptuous... I mean! free-spirited girls!​
2d game, 2dcg, ahegao, anal sex, big ass, big tits, censored, creampie, female domination, footjob, groping, group sex, handjob, harem, japanese game, male protagonist, multiple endings, oral sex, pregnancy, school setting, teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex
1. Extract and run Using Japanese Locale emulator.
Patch Changelog

[Final Release]
UI translated by
ransuko
Protagonist name is static

DOWNLOAD​
Win: - - -​

LewdCorner_2.jpgLewdCorner_3.jpgLewdCorner_4.jpgLewdCorner_5.jpgLewdCorner_6.jpgLewdCorner_7.jpg​
LewdCorner_8.jpg​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom