Dean

Master Uploader & 1K Donator
Onyx
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
3,514
LewdCoins
⚡16,444
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎4 Years of Service‎
Allow others to update?
  1. yes
Developer Name
Atelier Kaguya HonkyTonk Pumpkin DLsite
Developer Links
Version
Final
Latest Update
Mar 30, 2026
Release Date
Aug 30, 2024
OS
  1. Windows
LewdCorner_1.jpg​

Overview:​
Overview:
I have a younger sister who has been living separately since junior high school due to my parents' divorce. I live with my father and she lives with my mother.
However, this summer, for some reason, my father suddenly said, "Let's rebuild our house!", and I... had to suddenly move in with my mother and my younger sister. I had only just met my sister this past New Year's, so there was no chance of an emotional reunion... or so I thought, but now that we're living together after such a long time, I'm strangely excited (sweats). And what's more, my mother will be away on a business trip during the time I'm staying with her...
"So it's just me and my sister here for a summer?!"
While I was having this thrilling fantasy, three unknown girls appeared in front of me???
"We're not the only two. I have friends coming to stay."
"Oh, that's right..." I thought with relief...
No!!!!!! My little sister, three strange girls, and me, all spending the summer together... under the same roof, here...
Wait, isn't that more erotic?!!!!!!!
An so an eventful erotic story starts without warning. What will happen next...?​
2d game, 2dcg, ahegao, anal sex, big ass, big tits, censored, creampie, female domination, footjob, groping, group sex, handjob, harem, japanese game, lactation, male protagonist, multiple endings, oral sex, pregnancy, teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex
1. Extract and run Using Japanese Locale emulator.
Patch Changelog

[Final Release]
UI translated by
ransuko
Protagonist name is static

DOWNLOAD​
Win: - - -​

LewdCorner_2.jpgLewdCorner_3.jpgLewdCorner_4.jpgLewdCorner_5.jpgLewdCorner_6.jpgLewdCorner_7.jpg​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom