Theme editor

RPGM Hand Drawn May's Summer Vacation [v0.06.1b] [Otchakun]

4.75 star(s) 4 reviews
Thread owner
Not part of the bug fixes but when you are done that house/Halloween party quest you can go back and change into the magic girl costume but it becomes bottomless.
View attachment 767076
View attachment 767077
View attachment 767078


At night or daytime no one shows up inside so its kinda of a bug sense i think this version of the dress is better given how so many are becoming normalized to nudity in this world.
Ah! Thanks for pointing it out!
That's just because what checks if the outfit is destroyed is if you progressed enough in the quest (since it gets broken during it), so it appears damaged even if you ddin't wear it xD


Cool loli game , but I think its more like ecchi
Yes there's very little sex in it, but any game with full nudity that revolves around sexual content gets gets labeled as porn, so...
 
Thread owner
The time has come! v0.06.0 is now free!

nyx_photos1.png

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Patch notes:
v0.06.0 (29 May 2026)
- You can now play games in the arcade at the hightlighted machines
- Entering the arcade outside of any other quest will now let you start a small side quest with a new guest character: Nyx
- Added the new item Magic Wand to the masturbation minigame
- Added pee spots to the beach (tho they're only accessible if May is naked right now)
*Bug fixes:
- Fixed the bug where May peeing in the bathtub didn't actually reset her pee meter
- Fixed an issue where dad would bug out if you tried talking to him while streaking too late at night (a "rare" time period you can find yourself at after a few quests like the Halloween)
- Fixed the bug where picking "no" at the "Halloween's descending rope scene" in the Recollection Room would permanently change your Halloween quest progress, making it impossible to watch the other scenes as well
- Fixed the bug where, at the sleepover quest, choosing to leave the room but immediately going back to sleep without finding Jun would result in you getting stuck as the game still thinks you're stuck in a quest
*Minor changes:
- You can now enter the beach while streaking (but won't be able to interact with the dressing room)
- Renamed the Town to "Summer Town" and the City to "Big City" (very creative names, I know)
- Changed the City's daytime soundtrack as apparently it's Christmas music and I'm just not American enough to realize, (and also changed the Brotherhood Base's to match the town's houses since its old theme is used in the City now)
- Fixed May's bladder not being properly emptied when peeing in the sandbox
- Added Abby's and Ember's streaking scenes to the recollection room
- Fixed typos and other minor stuff
* Public version fixes (v0.06.0b)
- Fixed the bug where May's picture would get stuck on the screen if she peed herself while playing the zombie game after having already left her panties with Nyx
- Flipped May's and Nyx's positions in the dancing game to match the cutscene
 
Ah! Thanks for pointing it out!
That's just because what checks if the outfit is destroyed is if you progressed enough in the quest (since it gets broken during it), so it appears damaged even if you ddin't wear it xD



Yes there's very little sex in it, but any game with full nudity that revolves around sexual content gets gets labeled as porn, so...

Ah well dam time 2 do that scenario again never knew you took the time to add outfit damage.



We are going back to the early 20th century every media is now afraid to show any skin i was just watching a anime were 2 adventures got lost/wet classic warm up to the campfire even though 30 of them got massacred 3 episodes ago full gore scene when it came to showing a male adventure topless/female in underwear or more nope full censorship to avoid the porn/hentai tag.

Back in my day my console games like rpgs had sex scenes but now a changing shocks scene can get you desisted.
[automerge]1780722332[/automerge]
The time has come! v0.06.0 is now free!

View attachment 768161

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Patch notes:
v0.06.0 (29 May 2026)
- You can now play games in the arcade at the hightlighted machines
- Entering the arcade outside of any other quest will now let you start a small side quest with a new guest character: Nyx
- Added the new item Magic Wand to the masturbation minigame
- Added pee spots to the beach (tho they're only accessible if May is naked right now)
*Bug fixes:
- Fixed the bug where May peeing in the bathtub didn't actually reset her pee meter
- Fixed an issue where dad would bug out if you tried talking to him while streaking too late at night (a "rare" time period you can find yourself at after a few quests like the Halloween)
- Fixed the bug where picking "no" at the "Halloween's descending rope scene" in the Recollection Room would permanently change your Halloween quest progress, making it impossible to watch the other scenes as well
- Fixed the bug where, at the sleepover quest, choosing to leave the room but immediately going back to sleep without finding Jun would result in you getting stuck as the game still thinks you're stuck in a quest
*Minor changes:
- You can now enter the beach while streaking (but won't be able to interact with the dressing room)
- Renamed the Town to "Summer Town" and the City to "Big City" (very creative names, I know)
- Changed the City's daytime soundtrack as apparently it's Christmas music and I'm just not American enough to realize, (and also changed the Brotherhood Base's to match the town's houses since its old theme is used in the City now)
- Fixed May's bladder not being properly emptied when peeing in the sandbox
- Added Abby's and Ember's streaking scenes to the recollection room
- Fixed typos and other minor stuff
* Public version fixes (v0.06.0b)
- Fixed the bug where May's picture would get stuck on the screen if she peed herself while playing the zombie game after having already left her panties with Nyx
- Flipped May's and Nyx's positions in the dancing game to match the cutscene

Thank you for the share off 2 enjoy it
1780722325075.png
 
Thread owner
We are going back to the early 20th century every media is now afraid to show any skin i was just watching a anime were 2 adventures got lost/wet classic warm up to the campfire even though 30 of them got massacred 3 episodes ago full gore scene when it came to showing a male adventure topless/female in underwear or more nope full censorship to avoid the porn/hentai tag.
I share your pain... It sucks that our society is so afraid of the human body and sexual topics.

Don't know if there's really anything we can do, but as an appreciator of the human body I hope to keep drawing more characters unclothed xD (there's a reason you see May naked right at the intro... we all get naked every day and it should be treated as normal)

Still waiting for the Gropers to return, two years later :cry:
Well, good news ig... cause they're only 2 updates from showing up again >.<
Next up is Baobao, and after the plan is to wrap up the Gropers' questline!
 
okay, seriously so much fun.. so much to find and play... but... I think I soft-locked myself. I started talking to Earlette at dusk. Now I can't enter the arcade (It's getting late. I should come back tomorrow.), and I can't... do anything else? Autosave picks up where I have Earlette, so I can't revert without losing a TONNE of in-game time :(

Am I missing something?
 
okay, seriously so much fun.. so much to find and play... but... I think I soft-locked myself. I started talking to Earlette at dusk. Now I can't enter the arcade (It's getting late. I should come back tomorrow.), and I can't... do anything else? Autosave picks up where I have Earlette, so I can't revert without losing a TONNE of in-game time :(

Am I missing something?

Did you sleep in the bed to change time and or do everything else?

The arcade stuff worked for me i can toss you my saves if you continue to have issues.
 
Did you sleep in the bed to change time and or do everything else?

The arcade stuff worked for me i can toss you my saves if you continue to have issues.
I appreciate the response, thank you!
I can't find a way to do anything other than walk around. I can't enter a building, I can't rest on a park bench, I'm new enough to the game that is there a mechanism to advance time from any screen in not familiar with it. I can't leave the map where I started talking to her, and because it's dusk, I cannot enter the arcade because it's too late in the day.
I'm not familiar with the guts of the game, but if i could edit the time of day, or toggle the fact that I spoke with her maybe it could be fixed.

If I'm missing something obvious, I would appreciate the help. Batting that, I would appreciate the save file to get me out of this. Thank you
 
I appreciate the response, thank you!
I can't find a way to do anything other than walk around. I can't enter a building, I can't rest on a park bench, I'm new enough to the game that is there a mechanism to advance time from any screen in not familiar with it. I can't leave the map where I started talking to her, and because it's dusk, I cannot enter the arcade because it's too late in the day.
I'm not familiar with the guts of the game, but if i could edit the time of day, or toggle the fact that I spoke with her maybe it could be fixed.

If I'm missing something obvious, I would appreciate the help. Batting that, I would appreciate the save file to get me out of this. Thank you


So you can no go back into may's house?

Here is my save files i would put yours somewere else then dump my save folder in i have been saving many times with each update so you may find the right save point for you.



There should be one inside the arcade also
 
So you can no go back into may's house?

Here is my save files i would put yours somewere else then dump my save folder in i have been saving many times with each update so you may find the right save point for you.



There should be one inside the arcade also
you are a god among men. Thank you so much!
I'll try this out when I get home.
 
giphy.gif
ANY UPDATES? ALL SITES I C HAVE NONE,
 
Thread owner
v0.06.1 (Baobao date) is out!
You can get it now from my . It'll be free for everyone in 7 days, as usual.
If you can't use the site, just send me 5$ on and I'll email you the game!

baobao_date_hotdog.png

I hope you have fun ;3

(for removing the fanbox censorship, password is the same as the game):

v0.06.1 (27 Sep 2026)
*New content:
- You can now find Baobao in the Big City's park and progress on her questline after earning 150$ or more working at the restaurant (repeatable dates with more hang-out spots are planned for the future)
- Added the Dark District to the city (though there isn't much to do there yet)
- The Party Dress is now available for purchase at the city's Clothing Store (though it doesn't have any use... yet)
*Bug fixes:
- You can no longer find Earlette during sunset, which was unintended and would softlock you
- Removed instances of the old soundtrack playing at the Restaurant and during some of Jun's quests (I think? If I missed any please let me know!)
- Fixed the bug where beating the racing game left May moving super fast as if she was still in the game
- Fixed the bug where trying out the Magical Girl Costume in the Clothing Shop after doing the Halloween quest would display it as destroyed.
- Fixed the bug where trying out the same outfit outside of the mansion after finishing the quest would also display it as destroyed even if you didn't wear it during the quest (the bug will persist if you're loading an old save file where you've already done the Halloween quest, however)
- Other small fixes
*Minor changes:
- Now you can only sell the Suspicious Girl in the city one bottle of Holy Water a day
 
Thread owner
Baobao's date update (v0.06.1) is now free! Enjoy :3

baobao_date_hotdog.png

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

v0.06.1 (27 Sep 2026)
*New content:
- You can now find Baobao in the Big City's park and progress on her questline after earning 150$ or more working at the restaurant (repeatable dates with more hang-out spots are planned for the future)
- Added the Dark District to the city (though there isn't much to do there yet)
- The Party Dress is now available for purchase at the city's Clothing Store (though it doesn't have any use... yet)
*Bug fixes:
- You can no longer find Earlette during sunset, which was unintended and would softlock you
- Removed instances of the old soundtrack playing at the Restaurant and during some of Jun's quests (I think? If I missed any please let me know!)
- Fixed the bug where beating the racing game left May moving super fast as if she was still in the game
- Fixed the bug where trying out the Magical Girl Costume in the Clothing Shop after doing the Halloween quest would display it as destroyed.
- Fixed the bug where trying out the same outfit outside of the mansion after finishing the quest would also display it as destroyed even if you didn't wear it during the quest (the bug will persist if you're loading an old save file where you've already done the Halloween quest, however)
- Other small fixes
*Minor changes:
- Now you can only sell the Suspicious Girl in the city one bottle of Holy Water a day
*Public access fixes (v0.06.1b):
- You can now refuse to take money from trash cans and roleplay as a very good girl :3
- Made it so you can't use the pee spots in the Big City while doing a quest such as Baobao's
- Added Baobao's scenes to the recollection room
 
I haven't played the game since the wolf boy got introduced, how many more scenes have been added since then?

Shit that is like 10 updates ago you got a party 3 city buildings sleepover beach/beach house and mini stuff added in top of my head.
 
Shit that is like 10 updates ago you got a party 3 city buildings sleepover beach/beach house and mini stuff added in top of my head.
damn, guess it will be the next game i will be playing (from the start).
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom