Looking for games that are more on the romantic/emotional side. I need a break from all these corruption and mindless sex games for real. 😂

freqmain

Registered
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
Color coded based on finished/unfinished.
Acting Lessons and BaDIK
Halfway House
Single Again

I can vouch for all of the above. Single is in production (but then again, so is Being a DIK).

Melody's ending rubbed me the wrong way simply because of the somewhat absurd requirements you need to meet to get the good ending.

Light of my Life
Apartment #69

Haven't finished either one (as in, not up to date with current version) but they should both qualify.

Edit: accidentally posted.

Love of Magic has kind of a weird start (large part of book 1) but it's definitely a top 5 for me in terms of quality. Morningstar: Book of the Fallen from the same creator is good so far, like a more polished Love of Magic.

Randeltales is a gem that may or may not fit your list. I'm not up to date but I loved that game.

Elvensang. I've only played the first part of the game but was absolutely stunned by the storytelling. I'm waiting for full release on it because I don't want to spoil it.

Tribulations of a Mage is solid. So far all romance options are optional. More focus on MCs tale rather than a love interest.

The Swordbearer. More focused on MCs journey but one of my all-time favorites.

Rewind. A really odd one that is built around you dying. First time around I didn't understand that dying was a base mechanic and gave up on it quite soon, but after giving it another chance I love it. I hope the creator will provide a better option than using Ctrl to advance parts of the story you already played through though. Limited love interest and unbalanced game mechanics, but definitely something to try out (with dying).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

RickS

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Love of magic was great, I kinda liked book 1. The falling in love story was fun.
So, just finished Hot Sands of Antarctica. Any recommend. what to play next?

Ginger6409

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Huh, I guess I didn't realize BaDIK was a more romantic game. Guess the name threw me off. I'll have to actually get around to playing it at some point.

As for romantic games I've enjoyed, Apartment #69 is probably at or very near the top of my list so far. MC's relationship w/ Nea is just so wholesome and I really hope Luxee hasn't abandoned it and is jut being slow to update it. (The last update took like 6 months to come out so I'm still hopeful that development is ongoing despite the long break between the latest release and now.)
I'm in that boat with you as well. It's been almost a full year since the last update, and nearly 10 months since we last got a progress report from Luxee 😔 The mods in Discord claim that he's alive, but all we have to go off of is word of mouth.

GhostyOps

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2024
LC COIN
Summer's Gone Leap Of Faith Being A DIK Chasing Sunsets

Bunbun

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
Some great thoughts in here that Id second.

Daughter for Dessert, Friends in Need and Being a DiK all very good

Rorschach12

Registered
Lewd
Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Currently playing this one. If you have multiple paths open, this is a top tier daytime soap opera. So much drama lol

Back
Top Bottom