Looking for games that are more on the romantic/emotional side. I need a break from all these corruption and mindless sex games for real. 😂

Rorschach12

Registered
Lewd
Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
A lot of you mfs need to take a break from it too.✌️😂
Games like Leap of Faith, Acting Lessons and BaDIK please. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

Naxos

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
If you don't mind HS games, try Crimson High, just watch out for the diabetes coz it's sweet AF.

Chasing Sunsets.
Hillside

SusPelican

Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2023
LC COIN
Emotional : BaDIK has good characters. Some designs are not for me but the characters are compelling enough to make make me stay.

If you want something to leave you feeling good with a bit of comedy, try Once in a Lifetime or Eternum by Caribdis. These are funny and have an interesting story-line too. The MC design in OIALT is pretty bad but the girls look good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

OneFuzzyHat

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
A lot of you mfs need to take a break from it too.✌️😂
Games like Leap of Faith, Acting Lessons and BaDIK please. Thanks!
Huh, I guess I didn't realize BaDIK was a more romantic game. Guess the name threw me off. I'll have to actually get around to playing it at some point.

As for romantic games I've enjoyed, Apartment #69 is probably at or very near the top of my list so far. MC's relationship w/ Nea is just so wholesome and I really hope Luxee hasn't abandoned it and is jut being slow to update it. (The last update took like 6 months to come out so I'm still hopeful that development is ongoing despite the long break between the latest release and now.)

Reactions: 2 users

Rorschach12

Registered
Lewd
Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
Huh, I guess I didn't realize BaDIK was a more romantic game. Guess the name threw me off. I'll have to actually get around to playing it at some point.

As for romantic games I've enjoyed, Apartment #69 is probably at or very near the top of my list so far. MC's relationship w/ Nea is just so wholesome and I really hope Luxee hasn't abandoned it and is jut being slow to update it. (The last update took like 6 months to come out so I'm still hopeful that development is ongoing despite the long break between the latest release and now.)
It's not textbook romance it's more of a sex-comedy but it has romance elements. I guarantee you, you will fall in-love with at least 3 characters minimum lol. You need to pause what you're playing and start playing BaDIK now! 😂

Rorschach12

Registered
Lewd
Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN

I played #69. I'm not gonna lie, I love Nea too haha.

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Summer's Gone and Hillside

Corredor123

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2024
LC COIN

you can go full manwhore on badik but some paths are quite romantic, like sage or jill

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
If you want old school you could try and pick up the old Japanese VN games. If you're actually reading and making decisions instead of using the 'Skip Unread' option to get to the CGs some of them have pretty deep stories.

Reactions: 1 users

hyde231

Registered
Lewd
Feb 11, 2024
LC COIN
Price of Power is a nice change of pace, quite slow and romantic (with a nice thematic plot twist in between)
You must be registered to see attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

FourTimes

I like Death...She's nice...
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Uh oh, you sir are in for a REAL treat,you should try "Daughter for Dessert" and "Double Homework" by Palmer (R.I.P), those would be the absolute fucking best when it comes to pure romance,drama and build up (IMO)

lillo

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
On Distant Shores, A Foreign World, My New Memories, and in its own odd way I'd say also Libertine...

Back
Top Bottom