Looking for games that are more on the romantic/emotional side. I need a break from all these corruption and mindless sex games for real. 😂

KinKollector

Registered
Lewd
Dec 16, 2022
LC COIN
Sunshine Love
Lucky Paradox
Once in a Lifetime
Worlds Crossing Academy
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor

None of these are super romantic but have some decent character building, and are much less of the corruption/mindless types

Reactions: 1 user

Rorschach12

Registered
Lewd
Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
If you don't mind HS games, try Crimson High, just watch out for the diabetes coz it's sweet AF.

Chasing Sunsets.
Hillside
Finished playing Chasing Sunsets, it's one of my favorites now!
Currently playing Hillside, loving it so far.

Reactions: 1 users

lord_xenu

Hoot hoot, motherfuckers
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 29, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Radiant has 3 routes you can take with each of the 3 main LIs: romance, seduction, and corruption. It's pretty well written and the girls are gorgeous.

I'm going to second Light of my Life. It has probably the most wholesome and heartwarming storyline of any AVN I've ever played. Come for the wincest, stay for the heartbreaking tale of a family coming together to heal after a tragedy. I cannot overstate how many feels this game gives you.

A Petal Among Thorns and its sequels. These are slow-burn AVNs where the MC spends time with a different daughter each game and romances them.

Reactions: 2 users

Naxos

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN

58_gff

Registered
Lewd
Oct 1, 2023
LC COIN
Acting Lessons!
Give it a try. It might not be the most romantic (as Naxos already mentioned) but it sure is emtional, well written, choices have influence and it is very well paced. Highly recommend that one

Courier70

Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
As a few have said before i would really suggest some Japanese VNs for good romantic, emotional stories.

2 of my favorite are The most Forbidden love in the world, and Nanairo reincarnation

InvaderZim

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Another one for Light of My Life. It's a really heartwarming story about loss and love. You'll laugh, you'll cry.

Reactions: 1 users

Cooper

Emotional support lurker
Registered
Lewd
Jan 11, 2023
LC COIN
"My new Family/Memories" for sure, dev´s a romantic at heart i swear^^
Also if you can live with the game beeing abandoned "Ecchi Sensei"

RickS

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
"My new Family/Memories" for sure, dev´s a romantic at heart i swear^^
Also if you can live with the game beeing abandoned "Ecchi Sensei"
Oh that reminds me, never played past week one. Waited for the week 2-3 merger, never happend.

Back
Top Bottom