Theme editor

Loli games

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eyndric
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 9K
Anything Non-con is off limits, even any crying or fear ruins it, Either everyone is having a good time or I aint there for it.
 
I love rape hentai and doujins

I tried rape videos on pornhub and i hate them. They aren't fun. The only ones i like are the timestop ones that are japanese but literally any other rape one no fucking thank you

2d is fiction. as long as its based on fiction, then its good to go
You must be registered to see attachments


This is my new best friend.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Neet, Angel, and Naughty Family
Emily's Adventures
Sleeping With Sis
Happy Memories Be Careful What You Trade For Elly
Holidays with Daddy
 
Non-con all the way !!
You have vanilla sex in real life, so why not the opposite in games ?
But kinks/fantasy is different for everyone, so i wouldn't judge one another.
As long as none get hurt.
 
good question, i think the first response is good, lost life is too much
 
Non-con all the way !!
You have vanilla sex in real life, so why not the opposite in games ?
But kinks/fantasy is different for everyone, so i wouldn't judge one another.
As long as none get hurt.
Agreed. Personally I think if fantasies remain only fantasies it's all good in the hood. Lost Life is fine for me but ofc I would not trust a child near anyone who proudly tells everyone they play that game in public willy nilly-
 
Agreed. Personally I think if fantasies remain only fantasies it's all good in the hood. Lost Life is fine for me but ofc I would not trust a child near anyone who proudly tells everyone they play that game in public willy nilly-
You mean like, you'd not trust a child to somebody playing loli games ?
Hmm..... you could argue.
Fantasy is fantasy and no human being can control their sexuality.
Rl and vl is just as different as it can be.
I mean, would you trust a child near someone playing call of duty ? Cause this guy likes to kill in vl....dangerous.
 
Last edited:
You mean like, you'd not trust a child to somebody playing loli games ?
Hmm..... you could argue.
Fantasy is fantasy and no human being can control their sexuality.
Rl and vl is just as different as it can be.
I mean, would you trust a child near someone playing call of duty ? Cause this guy likes to kill in vl....dangerous.
No more like if they go around parading that "Hey I play loli games, and not just the anime looking ones, ones like Lost Life too!" publicly without restraint. There is a difference between harmlessly indulging in a "questionable" hobby/activity in private and putting it on display for everyone, even children, to see.

Depending on the perceived demeanor/personality of a person (as well as your history with them) it'd be a different story when it comes to trusting them with a child. I would trust my best friend of over a decade with a child, even if he indulges in those sorts of games/media, as long as I trusted his character. Tis as you say, fantasy is fantasy and real life and virtual medium are different. Though fantasy CAN affect someone's behaviors and thus affect reality, so long as it DOES NOT, it's fine, ye?
 
A loli does not look like an IRL child. It's just a smaller character really. The more realistic it gets the less I like it. But there's not really a sharp cut-off. If I can tell it's not real I can probably like it.
 
Back
Top Bottom