Abandoned Ren'Py DAZ Living Together! [v0.72] [Advent Games]

1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
1.33 star(s) 3 reviews
how do i use the console one
same as any other renpy console. you enable it (UnRen) and then you use variables in it (you pay attention on what you are doing, its case sensitive)
 
I really, really wanted to like this as it hit a bunch of my fetishes. But it just bored the living hell out of me.
 
"Energy, time, money, household management, and other systems were added and planned!"

NOOOOOOO! Please for the love of lolis no. Why ruin an otherwise good sister-fucker and put all that effort into her polygons and personality simulation only to stick her in a sandbox to where a huge portion of the audience won't want to put up with that? Most people have never thought once about a regular-choice-driven AVN "You know what would make this better? Making it to where I have to grind stats and money and worry about things like time management like it's Sims 4 and go into Groundhog day mode for hours and then hoping I'm at the right place and time to trigger a scene I haven't seen yet."

Edit: and come to find out it's even worse than that. Even when you have enough stats, money, energy, and are at the right place and time, you also have to pray to RNGesus that it triggers. Yup, for whatever dumbass reason the dev decided to also make scenes random on whether they trigger or not. She's cute and has a hairy pussy but fuck this shit, not worth the aggravation, deleted. Hell even fucking my own sister in real life was far easier than this.
GODDAMN that last line made me LOL and I needed that today - Thank you so much!
 
Back
Top Bottom