Theme editor

Other [Koikatsu] The Crystal Witch: Aventurine [v0.40] [Rebel 357]

Rebel 357

Game Developer
Game Developer
Lewd
Registered
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Threads
24
Messages
216
Vouches
0
Likes
458
LewdCoins
⚡3,764
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎3 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
Allow others to update?
  1. yes
Developer Name
Rebel 357
Developer Links
Version
0.40
Latest Update
Aug 26, 2026
Release Date
Aug 14, 2026
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments


Overview:
A promise made to your departed friend brings into your life his one and only daughter Petra into your life. She brings with her the magic and healing of crystals, but will that be enough for the two of you to endure, heal and grow as people?

F4 to toggle Fullscreen / Window mode​

Simulation
Extract and run
• Fixed typo on lewd action “Peeking on Witch/Petra bathing”
• Altered Bathroom Peeking action to include animation and added Energy reduction
• Adjusted gains from Gym and Bar
• Added change window options to Living Room
• Fixed Witch/Petra Bathroom Masturbation not reducing health or energy
• Added a few 3D objects to gallery room
• Reduced the amount of bonfires lit on The Quiet Woods map to reduce lag
• Adjusted color tone for backyard map for night time
• Updated two hints
• slight change of dialogue for the meditation mound in The Rocky Woods for MC’s dialogue before unlocking it
• Changed Energy Requirement for Bathing Peeking and Petra/Witch Bathroom Masturbation
• Added 3 new sex content: Buttjob 4, Cunnilingus 3 and Dick Licking 2
• Changed poster on wall sprite for MC Bedroom
• Added Ending no2 and Ending no3
• Fixed error given by character upgrades that affected Lust and Affection stat
• Lowered required lust and affection down to 10 for character upgrades
• Added new cheat option in dev map to increase affection and lust
*Unreleased

• Slight change for Payout depending on Luck for Work
• Changed odds of getting more HP when going to the gym
• Changed odds of getting more Mind replenished when going ot the Bar
• Changed probability for “Study” action
• Gallery replay for “Walked in On Witch/Petra” now has options for displaying the 3 variants
• Edited a few other Gallery Replay options for including a choice menu
• Fixed out of date text for Buttjob 0
• Changed credits show object in dev room to Hints (WIP)
• Added a few more translations for Spanish and Japanese
• Added Character Sheets for Witch/Petra 5/6/7/8
• Altered some zooming and transition effects for MC meditation in bedroom
*Unreleased

• Expanded Gallery Map
• Changed sprites for Gallery replays for a few replay options
• Added Laundry Scene 1A/1B/2 to the gallery replay
• Moved Sign that teleports player to Gallery Room
• Shortcut in MC’s bedroom now takes player straight to mound in The Rocky Woods map
• Fixed requirement for unlocking mirror poses. Requirement now changed to needing 3 Affection and 3 lust
• Changed placement of 2 animated sprites in Living Room map
• Changed item probability for Rock Type 1. Added 1 out of 9 chance to gain +3 Geodes
• Added a few more large rocks of Types 1,2 and 3 to The Rocky Woods map
• Changed and shortened TV Masturbation
• Edited PC Masturbation command line/codes
• Edited Lamp lighting effect in Witch’s/Petra’s Bedroom for the lamp by the PC
• Changed dialogue and faceset image for Witch/Petra for special rock 4
• Changed dialogue for wardrobe in Witch/Petra’s bedroom
• Added a few examination objects in The Rocky Woods map
• Moved OBJ for “Walking in on Petra Changing”
• Slight change of dialogue for the poster OBJ in Petra’s Bedroom
• Added Crystal Meditation action to MC’s Bedroom
• Fixed Music Player previous button so that it returns to the last track 36 instead of track 34 when going below value 0
• Updated Game Engine to 3.2.9
*Unreleased

• Updated Game Engine to 3.2.8
• Adjusted Witchy Shoes to close item menu after use
• Adjusted item “Treo 650” to close menu after use
• Witch/Petra is now stationary in her room instead of randomly walking around
• Fixed Petra Talk on last dialogue variety that is based on Affection
• Changed Hint 12 description
• Added lighting effects for the 2 floor lamps in Witch’s/Petra’s bedroom
• Added Reset option for floor lamp in MC’s bedroom
• Fixed Object gap for Stereo sprite in Living Room
• Fixed Object gap for PC in MC’s Bedroom
• Added key item “Pocket Camera” for adjusting camera angles
• Added a new gardening action to raise the male MC’s psychic defense by 1
• Increased healing amount for Witch/Petra when spending 1 single crystal on healing meditation
• Changed dialogue and interaction with Specal Rock 1 in backyard
• Fixed Missing Cunnilingus 1 Replay from Gallery room
• Fixed Missing Anal 3 Replay from Gallery room
• Fixed Missing Blowjob 2 Replay from Gallery room
• Added new sex content, Cunnilingus 2 to Laundry Room
• Added mirror pose 10, 10b, 11 and special 1
• Added an interaction with a flower and stump on Gemstone Map 1 (The Rocky Woods)
• Some adjustments to cheats in Dev Map
Version 0.00 Prototype
- Released on August 14, 2026
  • Dual Protagonist (Male and Female)
  • Romance
  • 2000s
  • Uncensored
  • Animated Sex
  • RPG Paper Maker game engine
  • Pixel Art + KKS
  • 1920x1080 native resolution
  • Free and Open-Source
  • Public Domain (CC0 1.0)
Documents are in the game build in - Game Documents are located in: The-Crystal-Witch-Aventurine-0.0-Windows/resources/app/build/game documents
You must be registered to see attachments


Keys / Key Assignments
  • Tutorial info is located on the bookshelves in the living room. There is no forced tutorial or tutorial that pops up in the beginning.
  • Hints can be found on the bookshelf of Petra's Room
  • The cancel button is "X", you use the x button to continue past the looping animated sex videos.
  • You can unlock all sex acts from the dev map from one of the black heart icons. Currently for the prototype version there is no replay in the gallery for Groping scene that takes place in the laundry room
  • Probability is a factor for rock hounding, lewd actions that reduce Health and/or Mind, and other actions such as Work.
  • Check the chair in the MC's room a few times to find a hidden key item
  • Be sure to check the Key Assignments to see the keys and their functions from "Settings"

    Pregnancy Sex is optional. Just avoid the indigo colored heart icons if you don't want to see that content.
1111
Toggle Fullscreen mode - F4
Action - Enter
Cancel - X
Open / Close Menu - Q
Stop BGM - R
Random Play BGM track - T
Previous BGM - Y
Next BGM - U
Made with RPG Paper Maker 3.2.6 -

DOWNLOAD
Linux: N/A

Windows: - - - - -

Prototype:
Windows:
- - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
MacOS: - - - - -

Documents/Guides v0.40: - - - - -
Documents/Guides v0.00 (prototype): - - - - -

KKS/CS v1 Assets: - - - - -

Screenshots:


​
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Ah, the very prolific Rebel 357, trying something different eh?
I truly hope the sex scenes have evolved past the menu system.
Lets' give this a shot!
 
Thread owner
Ah, the very prolific Rebel 357, trying something different eh?
I truly hope the sex scenes have evolved past the menu system.
Lets' give this a shot!
Do you mean how most of my games created with Ren'py are usually menu heavy? I have gotten tired of it and felt like I need to explore past Ren'py.
 
Rebel, I did provide you with links for Zerostorage, 1fichier, and Mega, but you copied them incorrectly; the links lead to Lewdcorner. And thanks for the game, Rebel. I've provided the code for you again here, here you go.

Code:
The-Crystal-Witch-Aventurine-0.0-Mac.tar.gz:

https://zerostorage.net/file/fbf5054c-e689-42df-982d-7069a4dc8755
https://mega.nz/file/2wpElQDb#CSB5Cu2_L5NNg0eYrSuxfqVFQ34HkLV1OT6c8j4CS-Q
https://1fichier.com/?8y34zvzhtmmiiqfsr38o

The-Crystal-Witch-Aventurine-0.0-Windows.zip:

https://zerostorage.net/file/517f8c52-5482-4e21-8567-428a734d8801
https://mega.nz/file/61QxSaBQ#wToxu8s9xxGN9-4PmchMqk6KGpDz8NJxFTKhNbDNSu0
https://1fichier.com/?yfu81qgjt9ycllegyw96

The-Crystal-Witch-Aventurine-0.0-Linux.tar.gz:

https://zerostorage.net/file/940d0b4b-ae67-4529-8d34-acc82827a880
https://mega.nz/file/DkgyhSLZ#ZuBz7UigOzJ-WYItasbzH1VJEAf63A1CcOISMvW5NaU
https://1fichier.com/?l4k834mo7l1u6216hxhf

Trojan detected

false positives

if you want you can upload it here and post the result with us



i have done this for windows here please



how you can see windows no virus detected


You must be registered to see attachments


please check your antivirus , the files from rebele are clean
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Do you mean how most of my games created with Ren'py are usually menu heavy? I have gotten tired of it and felt like I need to explore past Ren'py.
which engine you have used rebel? Rpg Maker?
 
Thread owner
which engine you have used rebel? Rpg Maker?
RPG Paper Maker (RPM)

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Thread owner
I'm already thinking of an update for this one. Majority of the content and groundwork has been completed with the prototype. There is even a short ending that was included with it. This game project won't be large. I have to stick to making them small, just don't have the motivation for large and complex game projects anymore.

I do plan for a bit more sex content. I'm also going to see what I can do about expanding or adding some more short scenes here and there. Another plan is to add more stuff to explore, fix possible bugs and improve what I can from the game.

I don't consider this project 100% complete until the game engine adds a basic and important feature of allowing player to adjust SFX and BGM volume.

This is from the original project idea back in 2023, but does anyone like the female love interest Petra with her alternative hair style with her bangs covering her eyes? I'm thinking of making some content with her having her bangs or some kind of alternative fashion for content.

You must be registered to see attachments


Update 1: Some changes have being made for the next update. I have a few things did so far but I feel like some balance is needed for some stuff like the healing for Petra via "healing Meditation". Likely will add a few more stones to break down in the maps outside so that your not constantly meditating for them to replenish. The key item Pocket Camera can be used for some temporarily changed game camera positions.

Version 0.10 *WIP no ETA yet!


  • Updated Game Engine to 3.2.8
  • Adjusted Witchy Shoes to close item menu after use
  • Adjusted item “Treo 650” to close menu after use
  • Witch/Petra is now stationary in her room instead of randomly walking around
  • Fixed Petra Talk on last dialogue variety that is based on Affection
  • Changed Hint 12 description
  • Added lighting effects for the 2 floor lamps in Witch’s/Petra’s bedroom
  • Added Reset option for floor lamp in MC’s bedroom
  • Fixed Object gap for Stereo sprite in Living Room
  • Fixed Object gap for PC in MC’s Bedroom
  • Added key item “Pocket Camera” for adjusting camera angles. So far there's a FPS camera angle, zoom in 1, zoom in 2, zoom in 3, zoom out, camera angle 1 added.
  • Added a new gardening action to raise the male MC’s psychic defense by 1
  • Increased healing amount for Witch/Petra when spending 1 single crystal on healing meditation

You must be registered to see attachments


Update 2: Since the game takes place in 2005. I worked on some bonus content for Petra such as alternative hair color, hair style and fashion. This one in particular is Petra in emo fashion complete with some piercings. I have created several character cards for her with alterations.





Update 3: An update is close by. I didn't think I would have another within a months time due to wanting to wait on reports of stuff being broken, buggy or game balancing. I've added a bit more content and a bit of polish. There is an object/OBJ where you can change some UI option such as font type, font size, font color and window style. It's a work in progress but I've also done a bit of translation using AI. As much as people love to blindly hate on AI, it has it's uses.


Update: Version 0.40 is now here. With even more content than I thought I would be added. I've added 2 new endings. As for the game, I'm not sure what else to add apart from more translations. I don't consider the game complete until the game engine adds a setting function for the player to change the SFX and BGM volume. That reason is the same for the previous project "The Depressed Dude Isekai".

Updated Aug 28,2026: The assets provided in the link are for use with a modified Koikatsu/Chara Studio. Use the Better Repack version and have the mods and plugins installed via the KKManager. The KKS assets includes:
  • Studio Scenes *Not all, too many quickly take up space and results in a very large file size for this pack
  • Character Clothing
  • Character Cards - Female
  • Character Cards - Male
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I'm already thinking of an update for this one. Majority of the content and groundwork has been completed with the prototype. There is even a short ending that was included with it. This game project won't be large. I have to stick to making them small, just don't have the motivation for large and complex game projects anymore.

I do plan for a bit more sex content. I'm also going to see what I can do about expanding or adding some more short scenes here and there. Another plan is to add more stuff to explore, fix possible bugs and improve what I can from the game.

I don't consider this project 100% complete until the game engine adds a basic and important feature of allowing player to adjust SFX and BGM volume.

This is from the original project idea back in 2023, but does anyone like the female love interest Petra with her alternative hair style with her bangs covering her eyes? I'm thinking of making some content with her having her bangs or some kind of alternative fashion for content.

You must be registered to see attachments


Update 1: Some changes have being made for the next update. I have a few things did so far but I feel like some balance is needed for some stuff like the healing for Petra via "healing Meditation". Likely will add a few more stones to break down in the maps outside so that your not constantly meditating for them to replenish. The key item Pocket Camera can be used for some temporarily changed game camera positions.

Version 0.10 *WIP no ETA yet!


  • Updated Game Engine to 3.2.8
  • Adjusted Witchy Shoes to close item menu after use
  • Adjusted item “Treo 650” to close menu after use
  • Witch/Petra is now stationary in her room instead of randomly walking around
  • Fixed Petra Talk on last dialogue variety that is based on Affection
  • Changed Hint 12 description
  • Added lighting effects for the 2 floor lamps in Witch’s/Petra’s bedroom
  • Added Reset option for floor lamp in MC’s bedroom
  • Fixed Object gap for Stereo sprite in Living Room
  • Fixed Object gap for PC in MC’s Bedroom
  • Added key item “Pocket Camera” for adjusting camera angles. So far there's a FPS camera angle, zoom in 1, zoom in 2, zoom in 3, zoom out, camera angle 1 added.
  • Added a new gardening action to raise the male MC’s psychic defense by 1
  • Increased healing amount for Witch/Petra when spending 1 single crystal on healing meditation

You must be registered to see attachments


Update 2: Since the game takes place in 2005. I worked on some bonus content for Petra such as alternative hair color, hair style and fashion. This one in particular is Petra in emo fashion complete with some piercings. I have created several character cards for her with alterations.





Update 3: An update is close by. I didn't think I would have another within a months time due to wanting to wait on reports of stuff being broken, buggy or game balancing. I've added a bit more content and a bit of polish. There is an object/OBJ where you can change some UI option such as font type, font size, font color and window style. It's a work in progress but I've also done a bit of translation using AI. As much as people love to blindly hate on AI, it has it's uses.


Update: Version 0.40 is now here. With even more content than I thought I would be added. I've added 2 new endings. As for the game, I'm not sure what else to add apart from more translations. I don't consider the game complete until the game engine adds a setting function for the player to change the SFX and BGM volume. That reason is the same for the previous project "The Depressed Dude Isekai".

Updated Aug 28,2026: The assets provided in the link are for use with a modified Koikatsu/Chara Studio. Use the Better Repack version and have the mods and plugins installed via the KKManager. The KKS assets includes:
  • Studio Scenes *Not all, too many quickly take up space and results in a very large file size for this pack
  • Character Clothing
  • Character Cards - Female
  • Character Cards - Male
Some of your DL Links go to another one of your Games ( The-Depressed-Dude-Isekai ) Work Ie: WorkUpload!!! Please go through and correct.
 
Why is it when i launch the game, it just stays on a loading screen and plays a song by three days grace?
 
Thread owner
Why is it when i launch the game, it just stays on a loading screen and plays a song by three days grace?
This is the first I've heard of that happening. Also when people report bugs they should include as much detail as possible.
like platform, game version, game download link, etc.
So this loading screen remains stuck indefinitely? I know when I preview test the game it takes a few seconds to load, but that's for the test preview and for the current version of RPM that I'm using.
 
This is the first I've heard of that happening. Also when people report bugs they should include as much detail as possible.
like platform, game version, game download link, etc.
So this loading screen remains stuck indefinitely? I know when I preview test the game it takes a few seconds to load, but that's for the test preview and for the current version of RPM that I'm using.
Ah I had to wait a bit longer I see. Nice music by the way. Loved these songs growing up lol
 
Thread owner
Ah I had to wait a bit longer I see. Nice music by the way. Loved these songs growing up lol
Every game project I worked on, I place importance on the soundtracks too. It often takes days of research, often to find songs that I don't even know, finding songs that will fit the game project, further research on the music genre and songs that are selected. Finding those hidden gems and deep cuts has been worth the effort.
I know my music tastes is not liked by everyone, so that's also a gamble. I have noted in the documents for the BGM list, that some songs were rejected. I had some doubts about making more songs from the metal subgenres to make it in the game.

I'm already working on a similar project to this one. In order to learn a new game engine, one that uses GDevelop this time. As for that soundtrack, nothing after 2005, since that's the time setting for the game. TCW:A has a few songs that are actually after 2005.

The Crystal Witch: Charolite - A sort of alternate version of the game

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom