little witches game

MisterRoboto

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
Can't really blame you snitches suck and sacrifices have too be made also atleast it was a pretty short unremarkable game so I doubt anyone will well and truly care about it in the long run. Quick question tough if you switch host will it come back or will it stay banned? In that same question line if other games I have not noticed got banned will they also be brought back if you switch hosts? Just a curiosity question does not matter if you answer it or not.
The issue isn't THAT game. The game is fine and it sucks that the page was taken down but the issue isn't a single game, the issue is now there will be the constant fear that if someone doesn't like a game or a developer he can snitch on the host and tell them this site is hosting CSAM and the host will tell kavinsky that he can either delete every game the host has a problem with or pack his shit up.

Its the precedent that matters here. Nothing stops me or anyone from doing the same.

Reactions: 10 users

Ionic2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 31, 2022
LC COIN
I´d rather have 1 game disappearing then loose LC all together.

• Face Palm
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Myuhinny

LV

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
In that same question line if other games I have not noticed got banned will they also be brought back if you switch hosts?

The only other stuff that has been removed from the site was stuff that contained todcon as they didn't want that type of content on the site and it will not come back even if they were to switch to a different host.

Reactions: 1 user

SummerClown

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 15, 2024
LC COIN
I´d rather have 1 game disappearing then loose LC all together.
Nah nah...
There are other nets which one can publish yer stuff.
If it was me. I would (again) publish on dark net.

Even my
daughter can do that.

See? Easy peasy!

Reactions: 2 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
This is the last time i will discuss this game openly the next person that bitches or flames a moderator i will just straight ban off lewdcorner,
i removed this game because of the email we got from my webhost, someone from LC named (year2982) reported that game to my host & to one of LC longest running supporters,
we had two options leave the game on lc but had to pick up and find a new host (which i have been looking for but for LC is somewhat a challenge) or remove the game and set all games under registration view to download/view them, i went with removing the game and that seemed to piss a lot of you off & so i told @SeveredRealms to remove to without telling him why.

so in short no one but that year2982 douchebags fault if your gonna get pissed at someone.
Well, what you can do since that douche is probably hiding behind a VPN, is simply not allow any known VPN server to connect to lewdcorner (much like Netflix and other streaming services do to enforce geolocation locks). Then when they do it again it's relatively easy to find their physical location so we can all gather our pitchforks, tar and feathers after doxxing their asses (no, that's not euphemism but I mean it lterally, and keep that tar a smoking hot 200C so they die in agony and not too quick, I know a guy that works for the city and has access to an asphalt truck for the task). Bar all that I'm still gonna shill self-hosting. Pretty sure that's what A.T.F does so they don't have to put up with all the year2982s of the world's bullshit.

Last edited:

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Well, what you can do since that douche is probably hiding behind a VPN, is simply not allow any known VPN server to connect to lewdcorner (much like Netflix and other streaming services do to enforce geolocation locks). Then when they do it again it's relatively easy to find their physical location so we can all gather our pitchforks, tar and feathers after doxxing their asses (no, that's not euphemism but I mean it lterally, and keep that tar a smoking hot 200C so they die in agony and not too quick, I know a guy that works for the city and has access to an asphalt truck for the task). Bar all that I'm still gonna shill self-hosting. Pretty sure that's what (Removed by automod) does so they don't have to put up with all the year2982s of the world's bullshit.
i banned the dudes ip via coudflare and enabled fingerprinting tech on LC to know if he tries to make a new account on a vpn.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Nah nah...
There are other nets which one can publish yer stuff.
If it was me. I would (again) publish on dark net.

Even my
daughter can do that.

See? Easy peasy!
Darknet necessity will be going the way of the Dodo soon enough, no tor browser required. Sites like Backed.by run on web3 and use distributed hosting, so there's no single central host to report to since the site is on dozens if not hundreds of servers all over the place and no single one of them is a complete mirror so can post and host whatever you want, even real C P (and probably get away with it if it's done for free and there's no money to follow and everyone is behind a logless VPN). Sure, the domain can be seized like Piratebay routinely deals with, but won't really need one anyway, just an IPv6 address.

• Heart

SummerClown

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 15, 2024
LC COIN
i banned the dudes ip via coudflare and enabled fingerprinting tech on LC to know if he tries to make a new account on a vpn.
"I" banned.
Watch your grammatics & spelling. Kavinsky...

(Joking. Otherwise you cry.)

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
The issue isn't THAT game. The game is fine and it sucks that the page was taken down but the issue isn't a single game, the issue is now there will be the constant fear that if someone doesn't like a game or a developer he can snitch on the host and tell them this site is hosting CSAM and the host will tell kavinsky that he can either delete every game the host has a problem with or pack his shit up.

Its the precedent that matters here. Nothing stops me or anyone from doing the same.
Web2 just plain sucks when it comes to digital and artistic freedom (reminded of when Metallica and the RIAA sued the OG Napster before the DMCA existed and even a couple years after), just wait for web3 to take off in a few years then whatever precedent there is/was won't matter.

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
I am currently in talks with admins here on what to do, we have a few ideas. once we figure this out the game will be back.

ps. i never said it wouldnt come back, but i have to figure out how to make it so displaying it here wouldnt really be displaying it here.
Create a new section with just the AVN name (no previews, thread discussions, etc), put those on your Backed.by and link that here. I guess call that section 9th Circle Of Hell if it isn't even allowed in Sinners. Though that probaly won't work either if your host says you can't even link to things (which I didn't think this site hosted any AVNs themselves anyway, they are all linked on other file hosts). I guess until something is figured out I'll just get ones removed from here on A.T.F. I was actually looking forward to the update of that one sadly.

Edit: More bad news is my family is moving (long story). Good news is where we're moving to in May will have 2GBit synchronous fiber so if you want I can host LC for you, at least the AVNs your current host bitches about like Little Witches.

Last edited:

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Create a new section with just the AVN name (no previews, thread discussions, etc), put those on your Backed.by and link that here. I guess call that section 9th Circle Of Hell if it isn't even allowed in Sinners. Though that probaly won't work either if your host says you can't even link to things (which I didn't think this site hosted any AVNs themselves anyway, they are all linked on other file hosts). I guess until something is figured out I'll just get ones removed from here on (Removed by automod). I was actually looking forward to the update of that one sadly.

Edit: More bad news is my family is moving (long story). Good news is where we're moving to in May will have 2GBit synchronous fiber so if you want I can host LC for you, at least the AVNs your current host bitches about like Little Witches.
no need to remove anything atm, currently setting something up as a test.

Mac Tire

The Returned
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
no need to remove anything atm, currently setting something up as a test.
Maybe make "Sinner" a special role on site that needs to be earned?

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 6 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah the guy who evangelicals LOVE is going to be better for sites like this. :rolleyes:
/shrug at the end of the day the internet doesn't have to give a shit what the US gov't (or the whole damned world for that matter) wants. Exhibit A: 100k+ C P sites up at any given time and the average lifetime of any one of them is over 20 years (unless they do soemthing stupid like what did and run it from the same public library network the whole time). This site is tame as hell when compared to that and they can't even make a dent in it nor can 187 other gov'ts. Where there's a will there's a way.

Sc0rch3d

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 10, 2023
LC COIN
does anyone have a link to the games page elsewhere then, cause im annoyed this is like the crappy cherry on top of an already crappy day

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
does anyone have a link to the games page elsewhere then, cause im annoyed this is like the crappy cherry on top of an already crappy day
posted it a few replies back but here it is again https://(Removed by automod).moe/forum/index.php?threads/little-witch-academy-v0-1-lain-games.61402/ I haven't dusted of my tor browser and checked the darknet but as of now afaik they have a monopoly on hosting it. Edit: (remove the periods between l.t and e.f apparently LC is doing to A.T.F what Fuck95 does to us now, nice hypocrisy).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

DoobieDoobieDoooo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 19, 2022
LC COIN
Pretty sure I passed on that without even downloading it because it looked like there was no story and no nuance.

edit: Oh, wait. Was that the one that starts on a train and then doesn't go too far after? Actually that looked promising.

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
I dont blame anyone for removing the content when being threatened. But it does make me concerned for the future of this site. I cant be the only one that uses it 100% for the restricted section and if that is in jeopardy of going away then that is the site for me.

Its concerning because if all it takes to remove a game is a complaint from the host, there are 70% of the games that are worse that could be next. Games like Such a Sharp pain, or Lost in Translation both look far more "real" and have equally young looking characters and if those kinds of games are removed from here...idk man.

Compounded by all the asking for donations and stuff, like I'm not even sure this site is going to exist in 3 months why should people spend money on it without knowing if the games are still going to be here.

Reactions: 4 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
Glad I got it when I did.
I saw an image of it, it doesn't look realistic. I'm a sucker for witch theme stuff. I kinda want to check it out now, even though I haven't finished my own witch themed game project.

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom