On Hold VN Ren'Py DAZ Kicked Out Of The House [v0.3.1 EARLY ACCESS] [Zbykson]

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
All links are for ver 0.3.1 ...
When did the android version get update to 0.3.1? I read through the rest of the thread and saw no further posts from PHD, the comment I linked to was the last one I saw from him. Do you have a link I'm not seeing?
 
Last edited:
I sincerely apologize to all of you, but some complications have arisen that prevent me from finishing the next KOOTH update. I don’t want to specify the reason, as it involves personal issues. For now, I’m putting the game on On Hold status. I will return to working on it when I can, but I’m not sure when that will be. Once again, I’m very sorry.
 
I sincerely apologize to all of you, but some complications have arisen that prevent me from finishing the next KOOTH update. I don’t want to specify the reason, as it involves personal issues. For now, I’m putting the game on On Hold status. I will return to working on it when I can, but I’m not sure when that will be. Once again, I’m very sorry.
Best of luck 💫 hope things improve for you ⭐
 
Uh-uh....I have read that post from other developers of certain games, and sorry to say they ended up abandoned.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
 
I sincerely apologize to all of you, but some complications have arisen that prevent me from finishing the next KOOTH update. I don’t want to specify the reason, as it involves personal issues. For now, I’m putting the game on On Hold status. I will return to working on it when I can, but I’m not sure when that will be. Once again, I’m very sorry.
So, what is the news here???
 
So, what is the news here???
this is the news.

"I sincerely apologize to all of you, but some complications have arisen that prevent me from finishing the next KOOTH update. I don’t want to specify the reason, as it involves personal issues. For now, I’m putting the game on On Hold status. I will return to working on it when I can, but I’m not sure when that will be. Once again, I’m very sorry."
 
this is the news.

"I sincerely apologize to all of you, but some complications have arisen that prevent me from finishing the next KOOTH update. I don’t want to specify the reason, as it involves personal issues. For now, I’m putting the game on On Hold status. I will return to working on it when I can, but I’m not sure when that will be. Once again, I’m very sorry."
oh, so it's yet another dev who is dying, or someone close to them has died for the fifth time, or their GPU has died for the 3rd time this year, or whatever the fuck overly dramatic bullshit claim they can come up with.
what's wrong with just saying "I'm not working on this anymore because I'm not motivated to do so", or even "I'm going to take a brake from this, maybe I'll return to it later, but probably not"?

because there is fucking nothing wrong with anything they claim. specifically this dev. "oooh I have a serious problem that prevents me from working on this game... anyway here's a new game I'm working on, because there's actually nothing that would really prevent me from working on the last game, other than my own motivation. but please take my bullshit claims"
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
this is the news.

"I sincerely apologize to all of you, but some complications have arisen that prevent me from finishing the next KOOTH update. I don’t want to specify the reason, as it involves personal issues. For now, I’m putting the game on On Hold status. I will return to working on it when I can, but I’m not sure when that will be. Once again, I’m very sorry."
That is old news m8! Dated in April, and we are in end of September. Or maybe we could call it "Fake news"??
The dev is active on LC, (last login yesterday) so his "personal problems" are not keeping him from looking at porn.
 
That is old news m8! Dated in April, and we are in end of September. Or maybe we could call it "Fake news"??
The dev is active on LC, (last login yesterday) so his "personal problems" are not keeping him from looking at porn.
Amazing how that happens. About the only Dev reliable has been Moonbox. Every two weeks we have a release and ZERO excuses. Yep. Amazing how that works.
 
Back
Top Bottom