Status
Not open for further replies.

AnyNameYouWish

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
I think it is the same as with posts and replies. I haven't checked much, since the new system, but I don't exactly see many meaningless posts.

And I am not saying you should get much more for posting a review than for a simple post or reply.

I know I am usually posting what I think are decent reviews for games I play (judging by that I do receive some likes for them), but I haven't really done it here, because I generally see no reviews for games here, so it's kinda self perpetuating circle.
Problem is, most people aren't looking to replies, especially on game threads, for evaluations of game quality. They're looking for answers to questions they have regarding launching, modding, formatting or bugs. What people are saying in the replies doesn't matter much when it comes to deciding whether to download the thing unless there's an overwhelming majority echoing the same sentiment regarding how good/bad/mid it is.

Reviews are different. You expect not just to see a short reply there that's only tangentially useful if at all ("Alright game. Needs more ass."), but more along the lines of at least a paragraph of input on precisely why you should or shouldn't spend data to download the game, if not more. However, getting that out of people is tough if they're disinclined to provide that much, and I've seen multiple reviews even on Fuck95 where people just put down something short and pointless, then add on "text to fill out the character requirement." You stand to gain a lot more of those kinds of people posting reviews if you reward them with coins, diluting the review page and making it unlikely that people will care about reviews being posted, or even the raw star ratings the game's earned, since you wouldn't be sure those weren't put there just because someone felt like visiting the LC shop.

I'd rather reviews be posted rarely yet mean something when they are since the person thought the game was worth saying something about, than that the review sections of all games be clogged with effortless drivel meant to drive up coin earnings. The former can be useful. The latter, not so much.

Reactions: 2 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
That's one of the reasons why I prefer *F*95. There's a more mature audience there, this applies not only to game reviews, but to game discussion in general. Yes, there is the inevitable garbage: Last version save(s) anybody, Walkthrogh pls etc. But in general I get more information about the game there than here.
That's partial thanks to the oh so hated moderation there. They clean up shit that nobody sees it was cleaned up.

Grubb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 5, 2022
LC COIN
I mean this is an improvement after asking for cash using discord server announcements (remember that? Damn wish I could say my bank account is almost empty and get donations that way, I could even post a jpeg like he did, and my birthday is in 3 days. Any takers? No? Oh well). Force lurkers to make empty posts begging for likes and dangle the coins as an easy alternative. I mean fuck they have a 30% sale already. It's so transparently obvious it's almost comical.

Reactions: 1 users

-Wyrm-

Friendly Misanthrope
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Honestly, I only look at the reviews if it's a game I'm already considering yet is a huge file (more than 5gb). Then I'll check the reviews to see if it's worth the download time and space on my drive.

99% time the preview pics, dev's summary and tags is what I use the most.

That One Guy

Small Breast Enthusiast
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

Xorsm

Lurking lurker that lurks
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

buschgroll

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
The post count and online activity thing is from the old system and is out of date.
You now need to collect LC COINS by posting stuff and recieving likes.
I have to farm likes like on socialmedia to access the sins again? Wow, not sure what the point of locking them behind this new system is but sure.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

jonzin4more

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 4, 2022
LC COIN
Honestly, I only look at the reviews if it's a game I'm already considering yet is a huge file (more than 5gb). Then I'll check the reviews to see if it's worth the download time and space on my drive.

99% time the preview pics, dev's summary and tags is what I use the most.
I do the same! If I like the art I usually also check comments to see if the game is a disaster to avoid wasting time

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
IDK and I haven't tried to find out either. I'm in no hurry. I have the SS.adult pages and discord servers of the games I'm interested in, so there's always a way to find out what I need, such as devlogs and/or when the next update is cumming. I come here just to hang out with people who share my interest in Leana Perfection and other 3D pussies, not to spam the forum for some coins.

• Heart

Looker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
This is the 1st time in 25 years of inter-webbing that I have ever posted to a forum. I'd like to think that I'll continue to post after hitting 500. It's the least I can do for a community that is helping me get over my online shyness.

jonzin4more

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 4, 2022
LC COIN
It kind of seems like the forced discussion boards for online classes. I guess if it helps keep the negative nancies out then I’m game.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have to farm likes like on socialmedia to access the sins again? Wow, not sure what the point of locking them behind this new system is but sure.
It's because some dickheads keep reporting the smols to the hosts and forces LC to switch them.
IDK and I haven't tried to find out either. I'm in no hurry. I have the SS.adult pages and discord servers of the games I'm interested in, so there's always a way to find out what I need, such as devlogs and/or when the next update is cumming. I come here just to hang out with people who share my interest in Leana Perfection and other 3D pussies, not to spam the forum for some coins.
But... you already are a member+.
You must be registered to see attachments

conzibald

Always willing to put a bun in your oven
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I will definitely not be as active, but i might pop in and drop a coment or two after i finish, but most likely mainly lurk

Umbrella Corporation's iconUmbrella Corporation

Bunker Expert
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I'm not a super social person on the internet, in reality I can talk someone to death. But I will do my best to remain active!

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I thought this was just a picture to make the profile card look better.
Yeah, there was always a bit confusion about these Ahegao Eyes. You must have gotten the member+ during the previous system. There was never a notification if someone got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom