Theme editor

Is it worth to grind for member+?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NateH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 3K
Hello, first time opening a thread. Came from ATF a while ago but never got courage to post anything.

I keep hearing about tedious grinds. Is it worth it to grind to member+? What things can I see in Games+?

I would love to see for myself but I read somewhere that you lose Activity Coins after a while so I can't really get to make enough for Member+ while having a busy life.

Cheers!
Yes, I think so; for as the wise man said: if one wishes to obtain diamonds, one must first dig and search for them.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I sure hope so. I should soon have enough points and score as of the time of writing this, if I understand the requirements correctly. I wouldn't say I'm lazy or socially anxious but it is more difficult investing when I don't even know what I am going to see and then when I do, it turns to be bunch of overhyped games.
 
This system forces me to actually talk and be mildly social (the horror).

I wonder if the devs (site owners?) could make an actual game to get points to make grinding fun.
There's an image gallery website called E-Hentai where you can literally play a game to grind points (they call it gallery points) so you can download original resolution images. This system would make it way less mind numbingly boring for my 2ms attention span dopamine oversaturated gooner brain.
 
I'm still unsure what lewdcoins are about. All the "new system" posts talk about the activity points, and that's clear enough.

But lewdcoins aren't mentioned and none of the activity, or posting, or chatting, or rating games seems to have a measurable impact. They just occasionally go up by 1 or 2, fo seemingly inexplicable reasons. Some times making a post gets coin, sometimes not, not sure what's the determining factor. Suppose it doesn't matter much beyond the first couple hundred.
 
Last edited:
I'm still unsure what lewdcoins are about. All the "new system" posts talk about the activity points, and that's clear enough.

I think I saw somewhere that they're the same thing, but I'm brand new here so I could be mistaken. Someone with more experience here should feel free to correct me :)
 
Betting All In GIF by Pudgy Penguins
The LC shop looks kinda crazy, I feel like it needs a gambling tab for the members+.
 
Though with the resent changes, those numbers are no longer true. You could probably earn around 10-15 with normal/high activity right now. The price is now 350 of the new currency. So 30ish days of medium activity is enough now. Though it can be done a lot faster
I wanted to write a comment here about the balance between real life and forum time, but halfway through I realized it wouldn’t make any sense

Every membership and protection system has the right to exist and require certain actions from newcomers.

Even if it’s grinding and time-consuming:coffee:

As for me, I’m interested in reading the game manual, which is hidden behind a banner only for registered users both of those activities.

But I would certainly like bonuses for logging in daily and reading new content to speed up the process of obtaining membership+

Sorry if this is off‑topic 🫡
 
I wanted to write a comment here about the balance between real life and forum time, but halfway through I realized it wouldn’t make any sense

Every membership and protection system has the right to exist and require certain actions from newcomers.

Even if it’s grinding and time-consuming:coffee:

As for me, I’m interested in reading the game manual, which is hidden behind a banner only for registered users both of those activities.

But I would certainly like bonuses for logging in daily and reading new content to speed up the process of obtaining membership+

Sorry if this is off‑topic 🫡
Yes, long ago there was a daily login bonus. More recently, a bank vault was added that will give daily interest that you log in daily to obtain. It's effectively the same thing, but helps to compound for those who are grinding toward higher ranks.

Check the Shop section for the vault as well.
 
During my somewhat limited time on LC, I learned quickly that getting to members+ is just a game. Yes there is grinding but opportunities sometimes also arise on LC that give you an advantage, or extra coins, or the rules change and become easier. There are also pitfalls... I lost approximately 9000 coins a few months ago when the site was undergoing renovations. Other people lost much more than that. So it's all about timing, luck and perseverance. If you want it, you can make it happen.
Wdym opportunities? just seeing random threads with high engagement to farm likes and shit?
 
I mean, if you can earn 25 coins a day, then it takes around 51 days to reach lifetime member+. And that is with you logging in every day to collect interest as well.
How do you even get coins, scratch that, what even are coins??
you mean points like reddit karma? do i just get them for participating in threads or am i expected to have more meaningful contributions like making threads myself and posting stuff
 
Wdym opportunities? just seeing random threads with high engagement to farm likes and shit?
Casino games, contests, free coins, etc. If you just hang around for a while, you will start to see what I mean. At first I thought I would never get to M+ but then I saw that there are ways to beat the system. As far as I can tell, this intentional and part of the landscape at LC.
 
Casino games, contests, free coins, etc. If you just hang around for a while, you will start to see what I mean. At first I thought I would never get to M+ but then I saw that there are ways to beat the system. As far as I can tell, this intentional and part of the landscape at LC.
How exactly do you find them? are they random pop up minigames, and now that im asking about stuff, what is the vault? it reminds me of the investment app from gtaV story mode
 
How do you even get coins, scratch that, what even are coins??
you mean points like reddit karma? do i just get them for participating in threads or am i expected to have more meaningful contributions like making threads myself and posting stuff
It's similar to that. You earn coins by interacting well on the site. Creating threads will actually cost you coins, but posting in threads will earn you coins.

Just have fun in the forums. Engaging in discussions will work better than talking about the forum's coin system or "the grind".

If you're an artist whether using drawing tools, rendering tools, or ai generation, we have an art section where you can also earn coins and get your activity in easily.
 
Back
Top Bottom