M manseat Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Mar 17, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 48 Vouches 0 Likes 2 LewdCoins ⚡357 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Sunday at 8:53 PM #21 well a kink i like can make me play a "bad" game and a kink i dislike can make me not play it(ntr)
E ekusan Lewd Registered Joined Aug 21, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 32 Vouches 0 Likes 7 LewdCoins ⚡18 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Yesterday at 5:30 PM #22 I'll play games that have content I don't particularly have any preference for, and I can't say that I have yet to encounter one that made me change my opinion in any significant way.
I'll play games that have content I don't particularly have any preference for, and I can't say that I have yet to encounter one that made me change my opinion in any significant way.